Hyunjin and Jiyeon found themselves into the simple town as they strolled. It was a windy day, and Jiyeon's short hair apparently got in her face. She occasionally fixed it just to have it get in her face again. "Ah, I wish I should have brought  a hair tie." She thought out loud.

Hyunjin heard the statement and instinctively reached the front pocket of his pants. He used to always buy and bring at least one hair tie just for Jiyeon since she always forgets to tie her hair. Due to that, he also learned how to tie a girl's hair. Luckily, he had one inside his pocket. (cuz I need to finish this plot quickly.) He walked up behind Jiyeon and then started to take her hair and group them together. Jiyeon was surprised about this and stopped. "W-what are you doing?" She asked. "You don't remember? I am tying your hair because you forgot your hair tie," Hyunjin replied. He tried to tie her hair as one big ponytail, but some of her hair just fell off from the tie so he decided to fix it as a half ponytail.

Jiyeon blushed slightly at this moment that they were having. She took time to think and try to remember until she did so. She used to insist on tying her hair herself but Hyunjin, being someone who cares for her a lot, ended up giving her loose braids. She remembered being mad but happy with such thing. "T-Thanks, I guess," She said, until she felt him putting the hair tie on her. She felt her hair as gently as possible, being careful so that her hair won't accidentally fall. "You actually know how to tie my hair now, Hyunjin," She remarked, turning to meet his eyes. Hyunjin looked slightly away in a way his eyes were not really meeting hers since he was a little shy. "Thank you, It was nothing." Hyunjin replied. The two continued to stroll until they stopped to get some ice cream.

They entered a small Baskin Robbins shop, and Jiyeon went to the counter. "What do you want, Hyunjin?" She asked before Hyunjin thought. "Hm, I'll just have what you want." He answered. Jiyeon nodded and started to order Cookie dough ice cream, while Hyunjin took a good look on her and looked around. It really felt for him as if they were still in their high school days, minus the fact that they are in Pohang right now. Jiyeon came back and gave him a cup of the cookie dough ice cream that she bought and kept the other cup to herself. "You're welcome." The girl said then started to eat the ice cream. Hyunjin looked at her then smiled before he went to eat his cup.

----------

They went back home after a while and Jiyeon decided to visit his room. It was vacant but right now Hyunjin was staying here. Jiyeon looked around and spotted a guitar lying on the corner. "Do you want to play the guitar?" Hyunjin asked her. "Well, of course." Jiyeon replied, holding the instrument and starting to tune it before playing it.