Seungmin and Jiyeon came back from their morning stroll. As soon as Jiyeon went inside the house, Kkami Ran towards her and showed excitement and affection towards one of its owners. She looked at him and smiled before petting it. "You are very excited to see me, huh?" She asked. She then thought of Hyunjin after she patted the dog. She went upstairs before she found his room then knocked. "Come in." The familiar voice called out.

She turned the knob and swung the door gently open before she went inside. She found Hyunjin sitting on the foot of his bed and smiled a little. "Good Morning, Hyunjin. How was your sleep?" She asked. Hyunjin looked and nodded. "It was okay. Why do you have a camera with you?" He asked. Jiyeon looked at her camera and then thought. "Well, wanna see what I took?" She asked, wondering about his response.

"Of course. Maybe we could film ourselves as we did before if you're up to it." Hyunjin said.

Jiyeon nodded and switched her camera on. She showed him a picture of flowers that she came by a while ago. Hyunjin looked at the pictures and reached for the camera, brushing her hand in the process. The girl blushed slightly but let it pass since she did not mind it.

"Well, Your still amazing at taking pictures, Jiyeonnie. We should go out and take pictures as well." He said to him. Jiyeon sighed. "Can we take Kkami too? It's been a while since I spent time with him." Hyunjin chuckled. "You still have a heart for him, huh? Well, sure, if that's what you want."

They went outside and Jiyeon took Kkami with her. Hyunjin was holding the camera then hit record since He wanted to take this opportunity to make a memory. He opened the camera and then looked around since he wanted to find a good scene to take. He landed his eyes on Jiyeon who was looking after Kkami. He noticed her slight smile that showed that she is happy with spending this time with the pet. He could not help but smile as well before he prepared the camera and then proceeded to take a picture of this scene.

The picture was taken and then he continued to walk with her. "Today is a nice day, honestly," Jiyeon remarked. Hyunjin sighed a little and looked at her eyes. Her eyes sparkled a little as he saw them. He felt a lot inside that he could not describe. Love? Joy? Excitement? Relief? He does not know what it is.  All that he knows is that there is this emotion that is filling his heart. 

"So, Where are you going to work?" Hyunjin asked. Jiyeon turned to look at him. "Well, I'll be coming back to Seoul. I'll try to apply for a job there after two weeks," She replied. "How about you?''

Hyunjin thought for a moment. "I'd be working in Seoul, too. I'm not sure when I will start." He told her. She nodded in response. He sighed then started to take more pictures of his surroundings.