Meeting Lancelot S1 E5

💚 Edited- - 17.6.20 💚

I know what you're probably thinking:

Are things awkward between Merlin and I now?

Well, the answer is...absolutely not. As a matter of fact, I was joining him today to help him pick up some mushrooms from the forest for Gaius.

So, that morning, I got up and got ready to go and meet Merlin.

Obviously, I couldn't let my Father see where I was going, so I snuck out from the back entrance where I saw Merlin already waiting

"Good morning," I said as I got to him, making him jump.

"Good morning. You look nice," Merlin said, smiling.

"Come on, let's go," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the forest.

When we got there, we got to work; finding mushrooms isn't the hardest task in the world when the entire forest floor was sprouting them.

Within an hour, we'd got two baskets full. Merlin turned away to pick up another mushroom and my inner child kicked in.

I picked up a mushroom and chucked it at Merlin hitting him on the back of the head.

"I'm getting good at that," I laughed.

"You might want to run, Princess," Merlin warned.

"And if I don't? What are you going to do about it?" I challenged, smirking.

I saw his eyes begin to glow a golden colour and several mushrooms started to levitate around him.

"Oh, come on. That's cheating," I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

All of a sudden, a dozen mushrooms came flying at me. My instincts kicked in and I ran and hide behind a tree.