You Idiot! S1 E11

As punishment for leaving Camelot against my Father's orders, I had to go on a hunt with Arthur, Merlin, and the other Knights. Yay! I know what you're thinking, that isn't too bad but I hate seeing people kill animals. So my Father knowing this, is definitely not good.

Currently I was following the others round, not bothering to be quiet. Father had ordered that I brought my bow with me, and that I did. Have I used it? No. Am I going to use it? As if! I will just daydream in my own world while they commit murder.

I kept up the act for around half an hour before I noticed that it was just Arthur, Merlin and myself.

"Where're the others? Did they get lost?" I asked.

"No, Chelsea. There is a creature other there and they have gone to surround it so if you wouldn't mind, can you please keep the noise down?" Arthur whisper-yelled.

"Of course, sire," I mocked, giving him a short curtsy. This caused Merlin to chuckle at me and give me a high five. However, it did cause Arthur to turn around and glare at him.

"Don't encourage her. She'll begin to think she's actually funny and then she'll become big-headed," Arthur said to Merlin.

"Yes, Merlin. Don't you dare show any emotions. Imagine that? Knowing someone that is so big-headed," I wondered aloud.

"Oh my God, Chelsea! I swear to God if you don't shut up, I will feed you to whatever creature is round the corner," Arthur threatened.

"Hmm. Maybe I can go and tell them a joke. They might think I'm funny as well," I said sarcastically.

Arthur just stared at me so I gave him a toothy smile.

"What is it?" Merlin asked, directing Arthur's attention back to the creature.

Arthur turned back and looked ahead, where the noise and come from. Now that Arthur's back was turned, Merlin went to give me another high five but as our hands collided, he intertwined them and kissed me gently on the knuckle.

"I don't know," Arthur whispered. "We'll surround it. And Chelsea," Arthur said, turning back round. As soon as he said my name, Merlin and I pulled apart. "I want you and Merlin to go in there and flush it out."

"Flush it out? Like a toilet?" I asked.

"Haha, very funny," Arthur laughed sarcastically.

"You want us to go in there?" Merlin asked. "You just said you don't know what it is. It could be dangerous."

"Let's hope so. Now go on," Arthur said, giving us a little shove.

"But she's the Princess!" Merlin whisper-yelled at Arthur.

"She has a bow. You'll be fine," Arthur smiled.

"If we die from this, I will personally come back and haunt you for the rest of your miserable life," I threatened. I then turned to Merlin. "Come on, let's go flush out a mysterious creature."

Together, we walked round the corner and followed the noise.

"How are you so calm about this?" Merlin asked.

"Because I know that even if I die now, I can still annoy Arthur. The guilt of my death would drive him crazy. Plus, you're by my side and I feel safe with you," I admitted.

"Even though we're walking into a dangerous area, unarmed?" Merlin asked, smiling.

"We aren't unarmed. I have a bow, you have magic and now--" I paused, and picked up a massive stick. "And now, you have a stick." I handed him the stick and he looked down at it.