8

Several weeks had passed and Ace was tired of waiting, he would have the young woman in his cell tonight. In the past weeks he had constrained himself from demanding she open the door, so he could see her without the barrier between, so he could smell what he imagined to be the sweet scent from perfume. The two had clicked, Lucy had shared so much about herself and Ace had even told her stories of his past, leaving out the ones that were plagued with sins. He wanted more, it was selfish but he needed to be closer to her with no separation. Ace just hoped his plan would work.

"Last time I did a favor for you, you almost got me fired."

"No I didn't, besides this won't get you in any trouble." Kurt gave a sceptical look, the inmate knew it would take some convincing to persuade the stubborn officer. "I just need you to tell Lucy that I have been sick all day, when she comes to take over from you."

"What are you up to?"

"Just trying to get to know the beautiful Miss Amorosi a bit better."  Kurt was up to date with the new friendship that had developed between the pair. He knew of Aces' fascination of being with the officer, but he didn't think he would act on this crazy fantasy.

"You actually think you can get her in your cell?" The officer couldn't imagine Lucy simply walking into Aces' cell, even if they had become friends.

"Well I won't know until I try." Kurt thought it over, there's no way Lucy would go in the cell. He knew Costello could be very convincing, hell he had even convinced Kurt himself to step inside his personal prison. But Lucy was a lot smarter than him and had more reason not to trust Ace.

"Fine, I'll do it. I really need to set up my own commissary, so you can pay me back for all the sh!t I do for you."

"And here I was thinking you we were doing me these favors because we are friends." Ace smirked, his plan was coming together. He just hoped that the scheme in his mind would come to life, and Lucy would be standing in his cell or more preferably lying on his bed.

"Whatever, she should be here soon. What do want to tell her?"

"Just say I've been sick all day with a stomach bug, and have been in and out of sleep." As if on cue the sound of jingling keys came from down the hall. Kurt quickly moved to halt the woman before she came around the corner, seeing the healthy inmate.

Ace balled up on his side, wrapping his arms around his torso to reflect the image of a sickly prisoner. The murmuring between the two officers seem to go on and on, but finally it stopped and Kurts' loud goodbye echoed through the corridor. Ace gave a fake pained grunt in response, and intently listened for Lucy approaching his cell.
...

Aces' pained groans were eating away at Lucy, being somewhat of a carer herself made it hard to stand listening to someone in pain. Her first instinct was to comfort him but she couldn't bring herself to go inside his cell.

"Are you sure you don't want me to get someone?" Lucy had considered reaching for her walkie-talkie and getting some help, but Ace insisted he was fine.

"It will probably pass by tomorrow." Lucy grimaced when his sentence was followed by a loud moan and he clenched his stomach. His groans wouldn't cease and Lucy could no longer handle seeing the man suffer.

Without a second thought she pulled out her keys and with shaky hands opened the cell door. Once she stepped inside the adrenaline seemed to wear off, as fear started to seep into her. Lucy's' realisation of her proximity to Ace stopped her movements.

"Ace." She called softly. He didn't make any attempt to face her, his only response was a shake of his head and a whimper.

Cautiously, Lucy sat on the edge of his bed so close she could feel the heat radiating off him. Her mind instinctively reminded her of the taser secured on her utility belt. The young woman reached out to his back, she felt him flinch slightly when she made contact with his clad skin. Soon Aces' tensed back relaxed, she rubbed comforting circles into his back and thankfully his groans stopped. Luckily, her mind moved from the potential danger she was in, to the muscle contours of Aces' back.

A couple of minutes passed, Lucy believed Ace had fallen asleep but couldn't be sure as his face was tucked out of sight.

"Ace?" She asked softly. The bed creaked and Lucy moved to the very edge of the bed in fright as Ace turned to face her. She blew out a shaky breath, he was so close and his features were no longer dimmed by thick glass. The specks of yellow in his green eyes and the small scar on his neck, were little details of the inmate that could only be seen by being face to face.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yes, thank you." Ace smiled widely, Lucy returned his smile becoming entranced by his welcoming eyes. It was strange but his whole demeanor had a way of making her want to trust him. A few seconds passed, Lucy stood clearing her throat and walking towards the door.

"Wait Lucy." She stepped back shocked when she turned around and found Ace right in front of her. He towered over her, his wide shoulders and muscular build blocked the view of his bed. Lucy now understood how easy it would be for him to overpower her. "Stay."

The young woman didn't know what to do, she should leave but her feet wouldn't move. It was logical to leave, being inside an inmates cell was dangerous and could put her out of the job. But being in Aces' cell felt different, they had only known each other a short while but she knew he wouldn't hurt her. Also, if Kurt could hide his visits into this cell for so many years and continue to come out unharmed, she could too.

"You seem to have quickly bounced back from that stomach bug." Lucy stated with a smirk.

"Must be a woman's touch." He winked, before stepping back and taking a seat on the hard concrete. "Come on, let's get a quick game in."

"How do you know I brought the cards?"

"I saw the square outline in your a$$ pocket, when you turned around." Lucy scowled at him and angrily ripped the deck out of her back pocket, before taking a seat in front of him.

"Don't look at my a$$, Costello." She seethed at him, whilst dealing out cards.

"Can't make any promises." Ace smiled, taking his hand of cards.
...

"Are you sure you can't stay longer?" Ace was leaning on the frame of the door with Lucy on the other side, looking up at him with those big blue eyes.

"Sorry, I've got work in the morning." She giggled lightly.

"Well thanks for the visit, perhaps I could get a kiss goodnight?" Ace leaned closer to her but stopped short when Lucy's hand met his chest. She pushed him back two steps, allowing her to shut the door and proceed to lock it.

"Goodnight Ace." The minx called over her shoulder as she made her way around the corner, his eyes glued to the alluring sway of her hips. "Stop staring at my a$$!" She shouted without looking back.

Once Lucy was out of sight, the prisoner laid back on his bed just as the lights flickered off. Tonight had confirmed one thing in Aces' mind, he needed the woman. Ace had to constrain himself from taking her the minute he felt her warm hand on his back and her sweet scent invading his nose. Her beauty only seemed to intensify once she stepped into his cell, her eyes sparkled brighter and the few freckles on her nose were clearly visible.

Ace knew that getting her inside his cell would be the easy part. He didn't know exactly how he was going to get between her thick thighs, but what he did know was it wouldn't be long. A smile came to his face as he closed his eyes remembering Lucy's soothing touch and memorising hips.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Stay Safe. 

Please Vote! Mad Love Fam