10

A/N ~Mature scenes

Lucy found herself in a crowd of sweaty drunk people, grinding on someone's poor son. After contacting all the female officers in her phone and asking Kurt to tell the male officers, most of the younger staff from the prison had showed up to the bar. All of them were having a good night, drinking and chatting with one another and as it got later they moved to the closest club. The group began to disperse as people drifted onto the dancefloor, others heading to wait for drink service. Lucy had originally been dancing with the girls from work but as the dance floor became more crowded and a few girls went to the toilet, the group had dwindled to Sarah, Emma and Lucy.

Kurt had swiftly pushed through the mass of people, and danced with the group of women briefly before taking Sarah for their own private dance. Lucy hoped not to lose Emma and be left alone but when a tall, dark, leather-wearing muscle man asked her for a dance, she couldn't blame the woman for going off with him. Although she was alone Lucy was still enjoying herself, with the upbeat music and the substantial amount of alcohol in her body, she was on cloud nine.

"Would you like some company?" After dancing to a few songs, the loud voice passed by her ear trying to make itself known over the thumping noise.

Lucy spun around a little too quickly and ended up draping herself over the boy in front of her. She wouldn't use the word 'man' to describe the person who had wrapped his arms around her waist, taking her fall as a 'yes' to his question. He was quite good looking; dark chocolaty hair, honey brown eyes and a defined hair free jaw. The mysterious guy was a little bit taller than her from feeling his shoulders alone, Lucy could tell he was in decent shape. Nothing compared to Ace though. She pushed the thought away, having gone all night without thinking about him and now suddenly he popped into her drunken haze. Deciding to accept the company of the stranger, the pair continued to dance and thankfully the young woman had suppressed the memory of Ace.

"You want a drink?" The guy asked when they were face to face again. Lucy simply nodded, he took her hand leading her out of the dance floor. After being served at the bar, they decided to sit down luckily there was small empty booth.

"What's your name?" Lucy asked before taking a big sip of water, the excessive dancing and sweating had slightly sobered her.

"Nick. What's your name, pretty?" He smiled whilst keeping his body close to the woman.

"Lucy." The conversation was light, Lucy knew that Nick wasn't interested in her favourite colour or if she liked long walks on the beach but she didn't mind. They talked a little while longer, soon both their glasses were empty and it was almost closing time. Lucy noticed how slow Nick was to make a move. Confidently she placed her hand on his jaw and directed his lips to her own, taking the lead as it seemed he was too shy to. Once their lips were connected, Nick was eager to respond his tongue pushing into her mouth and tenderly moving against hers. Lucy wouldn't say he was a bad kisser, but his slow movements were putting her to sleep. In this moment she wanted something more passionate and demanding.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Nick asked, partially out of breath.

The woman wouldn't mind a warm body in her bed, it would be close to a year since she had been with a man and as of recent Lucy needed a release.
...

Lucy quietly snuck into her home, careful not to wake up her sleeping mother. Nick followed behind her, his hair still messy and his lips swollen from the cab ride. Their lips reconnected after Lucy had locked the door, slowly they shuffled to the bed whilst discarding pieces of clothing. Nick hovered over her moving his lips down her neck, Lucy moaned when his jeans rubbed against her cl!t. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the heat from his body and the intensity of his wet kisses against her collarbone. Images of a hulking man flashed behind her eyes, a gruntled moan passed her lips at the memory of the heated gaze from familiar dark green hues.