15

A/N ~ Mature Scenes

"A royal flush, unlucky Ace." Lucy smirked as he stood up and towered over her, his eyes locked with hers as he removed his white singlet. The brute returned to his spot on the concrete, with only a pair of briefs covering his body. The officer shuffled through the cards and much to his dismay she remained fully clothed aside from her shoes and socks.

"Your Dad must have been a really good teacher. I thought I would have to go easy to give you a chance. I didn't expect to get my a$$ handed to me." Lucy laughed and her heart filled with happiness realizing he had remembered from some of their first conversations, the story of when she first learned to play poker with her father.

"Yeah, I didn't expect it to be this easy." Ace smiled, watching the minx give him a cheeky grin. With his lack of clothing it was hard to conceal his arousal, he was positive the woman could see the affliction she had stirred. Her blue eyes drifted down his muscular build before quickly scanning over the growing tent, the inmate watched as her cheeks flushed slightly and her eyes swirled seemingly becoming darker.

"Are we gonna play another round, or shall we just get straight to your prize?" Ace smiled devilishly and Lucy didn't need a further invitation, she ditched the cards more interested in the almost naked man in front of her.

The inmate watched as the minx moved onto all fours and crawled closer to him painfully slow. Once she was in reach he placed a firm hand on the back of her neck and captured her lips eagerly. Lucy moved into his lap and Ace released a gruntled moan as she rubbed against his hard c0ck, her hands laced into his soft onyx locks and pulled slightly. The young woman was still in awe of how responsive she was to the inmate. Ace had mastered the right mixture of dominance and passion, that had her aching and wet with the use of his lips and tongue alone. Quickly breaking away Ace ripped the officers shirt over her head, before his mouth covered over a small spot on her neck that he knew always caused her to moan.

The brute felt her withdraw and move out of his lap, the minx knelt in-front of him returning his confused stare with a coy smile.

"Is something wrong?" Lucy's loosened ponytail moved as she shook her head.

"Stand up."

"Why?" The woman simply batted her long lashes and whispered a small 'please' before palming his thick member. Aces eyes widened as he realised what her intentions were, Lucy smirked as he stood but then let out a surprised squeal when he lifted her into his strong arms. He gently placed her on the bed but remained standing, the small woman had to crane her neck to see his face.

"Wouldn't want your knees to get all banged up." Lucy shook her head feeling her cheeks warm at Aces choice of words. She moved up onto her knees and kissed Aces lips again whilst trailing her fingers down his exposed torso, until she slipped her hand pass the band of his underwear. Lucy broke the kiss, so she could hear the soft groans that were coming from the man as she stroked his length. Bending down her lips followed the same path her hand had just made, laying gentle kisses to his toned body. With her free hand she pulled on his briefs and Ace was more then happy to help her, the minx could practically feel her mouth water at the sight of his   d!ck with her slender fingers struggling to wrap around it.

The brute held back the loud moans that were threatening to come out at the sight of Lucy on her knees. Her dark blue hues flickered up at him and his breath caught in his throat, Ace couldn't look away as he waited in anticipation. Without breaking eye contact, Lucy flattened her tongue out and licked the underside of his c0ck with a long stroke. A shudder rattled through his body, gaining confidence the minx wrapped her lips around the head of his d!ck and swirled her tongue around the blunt tip. Ace wrapped his hand around Lucy's ponytail pulling it tense, as she began to move up and down his length. As Aces groans became louder Lucy felt him begin to tilt his hips, she could feel her panties dampen from intensity of his c0ck hitting the back of her throat and the sharp pain from his strong grip of her hair.