11

A/N ~ Mature Scenes

Ace rose from the ground, his muscles aching from overworking. The inmate had used excessive exercise as a way to try and keep his mind off Lucy. Wiping his brow, he took a seat on the edge of his bed taking a few deep breaths to slow his heart rate. After an agonizingly long weekend Ace would see his little minx again, he was both thrilled and anxious. He eagerly stood at the sounds of footsteps, he had memorized the sound of her walk. Lucy was now in front of his cell, she looked different her hair was in a loose ponytail rather than her usual bun and there was a determined look in her blue eyes.

"Lucy, I'm-" Ace stopped his attempt to apologize, and watched the officer in awe.

She stepped up to the door and unlocked it, once she was inside the two stood silently in front of one another. Ace's eyes widened when Lucy took a step towards him, her eyes pinning him with an intense gaze. He held his breath whilst the young women moved onto her toes, bending his neck slightly bringing his face close to hers. His eyes scanned her face, his d!ck twitched at the sight of her eyes shifting down to his lips, and suddenly he felt her soft lips meet his. Timidly, the young woman placed her hand on Ace's stubbled cheek and deepened the kiss.

Finally Ace responded after getting over his moment of shock, he gripped her sides and pulled Lucy flush against him. The brute felt her palms press against his chest, he sat back on the bed bringing the minx with him. Lucy broke away from his addicting lips and rested her forehead against his, both of their heavy breathing filled the cell. The young woman opened her eyes and was met with a heated green eyed gaze, after this moment she knew her life would be flipped around. For the first time since she entered the cell, Lucy hesitated and considered withdrawing. But when Ace leaned up and laid a soft tender kiss to her lips, she knew there was no going back because she was already too far in. 

Ace smoothed his hands down her sides, feeling the narrowing of her waist and widening of her hips before grasping her a$$. Lucy reached for her shirt ripping it over her head, not having the patience to undo the buttons. The officer knew they didn't have much time, and the brute seemed to understand that after she removed her top. Gripping her sides and flipping her onto her back, Ace hovered over her and proceeded to place open mouth kisses on her décolletage. Lucy moaned but it was soon captured by his lips, she moved her hands down his toned chest and torso before untying the jumpsuit that was around his hips. The minx cupped his hardening manhood through his thin briefs eliciting a groan from the man, biting her lower lip Ace pulled away and searched Lucy's darkening blue hues. He felt a rush of satisfaction when he saw no uncertainty or hesitation, and that was all he needed.

The pair made quick work of removing Lucy's utility belt and pants, discarding them on the ground.

"Ace." Lucy whispered his name when his fingers traveled up and down her panty-clad slit.

Encouraged by the minx's moans, Ace pushed the thin material to the side and played with her wet opening before circling her swollen cl!t.  Lucy bucked her hips against his hand chasing a release, when Ace pushed two thick digits inside her she couldn't suppress the loud moan that erupted. The brute captured her lips in a rough kiss, she moaned into his mouth and clenched around his fingers as she came. In her dazed state, Lucy didn't notice Ace removing his briefs. Ace pushed her panties to the side and groaned when he placed his weeping head against her wet slit, he heard a small gasp below him as he rubbed the head of his d!ck from her opening to her cl!t. Lucy reached up grasping the back of his neck and drew him close to her face.

"Stop teasing, Ace." She whispered in his ear, but that whisper turned into a surprised groan when she felt him push his c0ck into her.

Ace thrusted into her tight pu$$y whilst taking in Lucy's blissful state, her eyes were squeezed shut and her pretty lips formed an o-shape. It was embarrassing that the inmate was already holding back his urge to cüm after a few minutes of being inside her, but he needed to see her fall apart first. The long, deep strokes were sending Lucy right over the edge, she pressed her nails into his back and bit her lip trying to restrain herself from moaning. But when Ace picked up his pace she couldn't help the loud groans that escaped her lips, as she felt another orga$m building. Ace placed his large palm over her mouth to conceal the loud noises, leaning down he placed his head in the crook of her neck.

"Cüm for me, Lucy." The soft whisper on her neck triggered the young woman's release, it quaked through her small body leaving her a shaking mess. Ace's movements became more restricted as the minx clenched around his throbbing d!ck. After a few more strokes Ace removed his hand from her face and gripped his c0ck, he pulled out and came on her flat stomach.

The pair stayed on the bed for a few moments, coming down from their high. Ace was first to stand, slipping on his briefs before walking to the opposite side of the room. Lucy was too exhausted to question what he was doing but she soon heard the sound of a tap being turned on, looking over she saw Ace running water over a clump over toilet paper. The young woman appreciated the view of his muscular physique as he returned to the bed. The inmate wiped away the remnants of him from her belly, before tossing the tissue in the toilet. Laying back down, he easily lifted the woman and placed her on his chest so she wouldn't fall off the small bed. Lucy basked in the simplicity of hearing Aces steady heartbeat, in this moment she forgot about all the worry and consequences of her actions.
...

The two were now fully dressed, as Lucy's shift came to an end. Few words had been spoken between them, both still in awe of what had just happened. Ace leaned against the cell door and watched as Lucy adjusted her utility belt so that it sat straight.

"Um, I-" Lucy seemed to be at a loss for words, what was she supposed to say; Thanks for the best sex of my life. That was so wrong yet felt so fuȼking right. Fist bump?

Ace chuckled slightly, the same temptress that confidently waltzed into his cell and kissed him, couldn't seem to form a sentence nor look in his eyes. Stepping forward, the brute encircled an arm around her waist before dominating her plump lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yes?" He asked pulling away, Lucy replied with a simple nod. Taking a step back, Ace sat on the edge of his bed watching as Lucy fumbled with her keys before locking the door.

"Goodnight Ace." She spoke from the other side of the cell, Ace smiled before wishing her a 'goodnight'. Breaking eye contact, the officer turned and made her way around the corner before moving to retrieve her bag. She made her way through the almost deserted hallways, giving the few officers a small nod as she passed by. The C.O. at the entrance opened the door for her, Lucy gave him a quite 'thank you' before rushing to her vehicle. The young woman sat in her car for a short moment.

"Fuȼk!" Lucy yelled, her loud outburst serving as a method of coming to grips of what had just happened between her and an inmate. A small laugh bubbled through her as she slid the key into the ignition and reversed out of the parking lot, shaking her head the young woman almost couldn't believe this was real.

...

The next afternoon Lucy made her way into work with a a brand new attitude. Deep down she knew that what she did with Ace was completely immoral, she could find herself in prison herself and there was the reoccurring factor that Ace was a criminal. But the next morning Lucy felt no regret, no sense of shame or doubt for her actions, she suspected to feel awful once the true realization of sleeping with an inmate hit her but she didn't. The young woman knew that she couldn't stop now, after having Ace once she craved his touch. Lucy wasn't going to fight her temptations anymore, she wanted him and she would simply have to have him. The young woman knew their relationship could and would only be sex, nothing more.

Lucy stuffed her bag into the locker before exiting the room and heading towards the library.

"Amorossi." Lucy turned at the sound of her name, and felt a wave of nausea when she saw who was calling her, "May I speak to you for a moment?" The warden asked whilst gesturing to his office. Lucy nodded whilst walking towards him, she entered his room and took a seat in front of his desk. Her sweaty hands were now clenched by her sides, her eyes searched Vincent's face trying to decipher if he was mad; Did he know? The older gentleman fell into his seat before resting his hands on the table.

"I'm glad I caught you..." Lucy felt her throat constrict and her eyes widened, her mind raced searching for a response but the only thing she could hear was a voice that made one thing clear. You're in deep sh!t, Lucy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

🎵 Hot and dangerous... 🎵

Please Vote! Mad Love Fam