1.

A/N

Hey, it's Allianna! I'm obviously starting new klayley fanfiction based on the supernatural show itself this time. However, this will be different in some ways, as not everything will be going according to plan. The pregnancy, however, is involved ;) All rights go to Julie Plec, Michael Narducci, and the team of CW as I do not own everything and anything that will be written as the plot. Copyright is not the idea intended. Enjoy!

-

Hayley steps out of her car which she had just parked at Rousseau's, slamming the door shut with more force than usual. She exhales, glancing around and taking in the surroundings of the French Quarter. She hadn't been here previously, but when Klaus Mikaelson informed her about her pack in Louisiana, she just had to make an appearance.

Ah, how she won't miss anyone she encountered in Mystic Falls. She hopes to start new, put her regrets in the past and live in the present, gradually with her family. If she even finds them. The thought of Klaus lying to her about this causes her stomach to twist but somehow she knows he's telling the truth. As she remembers he told her,

"Matters of family are sacred."

She shakes her head, in attempts to wagger herself out of the thoughts of Klaus bin in her mind. She doesn't know why she has that particular 'bin' in the first place.

When she walks in, she feels two pairs of eyes on her, and murmuring. She looks up to see two similar looking ladies, with dark hair and almond shaped eyes staring in her direction. Once they meet her gaze, they scurry to look away. She knows they're witches, she can sense it just as they can sense that she is a werewolf. Hayley takes a seat on the barstool, resting her folded arms on the counter.

"May I ask why you two were staring at me in a frightened manner?" She confront and the one with a upper arm wrapping tattoo scoffs. She is Sophie Deveraux, and the other is her sister Jane-Ann.

"Frightened manner? Please." She looks into the direction of the kitchen and Jane Ann scolds her in a tight tone, "Sophie."

"It's just...it's not everyday we see someone like you in the streets of the French Quarter." She explains and Sophie returns her gaze to Hayley. "Yeah, especially since it's forbidden. What are you doing here, brave one?" Sophie speaks up and Hayley gives them strange looks. She's bewildered. Her kind aren't allowed in the outskirts of this part of town? Who even made this rule?

"I was completely unaware of that until now," Hayley grits and looks around at the empty place. She doesn't know that Sophie had sensed something other than her being a werewolf, and it is extraordinary. However, she keeps her mouth zipped as Jane Ann requested for her to keep it mum. "Mind telling me where I can find my people then?" Hayley cuts to the chase, not wanting to mix herself into what could be trouble.

"Of course. In the bayou, you're called Roux-Ga-Roux. You were defeated and demanded to depart effective immediately. You could always find your family there." Jane Ann gives her a genuine smile. Hayley returns one, glancing at Sophie for a brief second who also has her eyes fixated on her stomach. Hayley shifts in her seat.

"Who made this rule, if you don't mind me asking?" Hayley asks, which causes Jane Ann's face to drop. Sophie clears her throat,

"We can save that talk for later. Gumbo?"

-

Klaus marched to where Agnes had mentioned Marcel should be. He got Jane Ann's letter, and is determined to find the witch who thinks she can plot against him so easily. But when he heard about Marcel, his adoptive son, ruling the city as if he built it, there was a small change of plans. He bursted through the doors expecting to see a mind-filled Marcel so imagine his surprise when he walked in on Marcel on stage, singing karaoke with a small crowd cheering him on. His expression changed completely, shifting his weight onto one side as he watched him.