13.

Hayley walks into Warehouse 54, seeing Marcel immediately.

"You came." He said.

"I want to know if you know anything about my family." Hayley cuts to the chase and he releases a slow nod.

"I'll answer your questions if you answer mine." He says with his arms crossed as Hayley furrows her eyebrows.

"Why? What could you possibly ask me?" She asks him. Before she knows it, he vamp speeds towards her and hauls her against the wall. She grunts and narrows her eyes at me.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me." She snarls and he shakes his head. "This is just to make sure you don't run like the wolf you are." He says in response. "It's not like you won't be able to catch me if I did." She tries shoving him off of her but it doesn't work.

"What really is going on between you and Klaus, huh? I doubt it's love at first sight." Marcel ignores her statement and she scoffs.

"Maybe you'll believe that it's love over time, Marcel. What do you care about Klaus and I's relationship?" She tightens her jaw and he chuckles.

"Maybe that, but I don't believe he's capable of getting you pregnant." He says back and this leaves Hayley speechless for a moment.

"What...?" She's shocked. He sighs, putting her down as she keeps her confused gaze locked on him.

"Rebekah and you were at that shop, in the pregnant ladies section. Bekah's a vampire, she can't get pregnant but a wolf however...The question is, is it Klaus'?" Marcel raises an eyebrow at her and she growls under her breath at his false accusations of it not belonging to Klaus.

"Yes, you sick bastard, who do you think I am. Haven't Klaus and I answered this already?" She bites back.

"But how?"

"You seem to forget the fact Klaus told you he is also a wolf, which is a side that can indeed procreate!" She exclaims, tired of the same antics people pull. Marcel shifts from his dumbfounded reaction to one with common sense.

"Alright, calm down. I was hoping we could be friends." Marcel holds his hands up and Hayley crosses her arms across her chest, tapping her foot.

"You think we'll be friends after you just held me against the wall in a life threatening manner, which could also hurt the baby you mentioned, and doubted Klaus and I?" She glares at him with a straight face. He shakes his head in response.

"No, we'll be friends after I tell you what I know about your family."

This shuts Hayley up.

-

The silence that Klaus got in response to his question forces him to flip over a chair causing it to crash against the wall of the attic. He doesn't even greet Davina because of his worry and unawareness about Hayley's whereabouts.

"If one of you don't tell me where she is, I will either snap your necks or turn you into what you despise." Klaus sneers, glancing at Dean and Sam.

"We don't know where she is, Klaus." Sam finally says, keeping the word between him and Hayley. Dean hesitates, before nodding while eyeing Klaus. Davina narrows her eyes as she watches the two hunters lie.

"I know where she is." Davina says, Dean and Sam refrain from glaring at her. Before Klaus could ask why, Rebekah speaks up.

"Well, where is she?" The blonde asks with her arms crossed and her feet ready to depart.

"With Marcel. At the docks...Don't know which warehouse though." Davina says.

"Why are you telling us this?" Elijah suddenly asks and Davina scoffs.

"Well, for starters, I hate liars." Davina hisses, recalling the memory of the harvest.

"If that was the start, then there is much to discuss. Including who you are and your particular story of how you managed to receive these strengths and ended up hiding here along the way," Elijah says with an interested tone, "You two go get Hayley and make sure she's safe, even though I highly doubt Marcel would harm her," He says to Klaus and Rebekah who agree on his plan and were thinking identically, "And you two are staying here with me." He says to Dean and Sam. In a flash, Rebekah and Klaus whoosh out of the church.

-

"What do you know about my family?" She asks him, as he takes a seat on the couch.

"I know that your name isn't Hayley Marshall. It's Andrea Labonair."

"What?" The name she's been going by her entire life, isn't her actual name?

"You're the last of the Labonair clan. They were tough, and so are you. Must get that from your dad." Marcel leans forward and Hayley gulps.

"You knew my dad?" She doesn't know if he's lying or not, but why would he?

"Yeah, I knew both your parents. See, in the 90's a war started brewing between your people and mine. Yours were determined to take everything so I had a witch get rid of them, and they know if they show up they'll be in lots of danger and cases of death just like the last time. Your parents didn't make it out, but I saw you in your crib and took you. You're royalty, Andrea, and I would've kept you with me for more power but you were only a baby so I gave you to Father Kieran." Marcel explains and Hayley feels her heart sink suddenly.

"Did you kill them? Did you kill my parents, Marcel?" She grits and he shakes his head in response for a no.

"I honestly don't know who did, but they did die, Andrea." Marcel sighs.

"Don't call me that. I go by the name Hayley now, not the one that was given to me by people I never knew." She sighs and he nods in understanding.

Before she can say another word, the doors of the warehouse spring open.

-

very short chapter but i'll make it up to y'all with klayley scenes next chapter

-A