12.

Hayley follows Sam up the stairs, getting the creeps from St Anne's church. She rubs her elbows, the staircase creaking and the window not letting any light fade into the hall, only darkness. Sam rattles the doorknob but it's once again locked. He sighs, while Hayley tries calling Dean again.

"Your brother isn't answering again." She says, shoving her phone back into her pocket. He huffs, eyeing the door.

"Step back." He said, and she looks at him confused before doing so. He knocks down the door with his foot just as his brother did previously. Hayley steps forward with her forehead creased. Her eyes widen when she sees Dean laying on the bed unconscious.

"Dean." She whispers, starting to enter the room but Sam hauls onto her shoulder when they see the sixteen year old brunette called Davina.

"Is he yours?" She snarls, an innocent face for a not-so-innocent girl.

"What'd you do to him?" Hayley demands an answer, barging in followed by Sam.

"What does he want with me? How did you guys find me?" Davina asks, getting scared now. "Are you with the witches?" She adds in an almost inaudible voice.

"What? No. Never." Hayley rushes to Dean's side, taking his head onto her lap and caressing his cheek. Davina lets out a sigh of relief, sitting down on the chair by her sketches.

"Who are you...? And what is all this?" Sam asks, glancing around.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Davina crosses her arms over her chest, and Hayley glances up at her before deciding to do something to get Dean to wake up. She slaps him. Hard.

He buzzes up, blinking numerous times before eyeing his surroundings. When he sees Davina, he removes himself from Hayley's hold. "You little bitch-"

"Dean, relax." Sam stops him and Hayley also stands up. "So you're Marcel's weapon... against the witches." He says to her and Dean rolls his eyes. "Who knew it would be so small and dramatic?" Dean murmurs which angers Davina.

"You people are not leaving until you tell me who you are and how you found me." She sneers, raising both her hands to bring headaches to the three of them, as they wince and slowly stoop onto their knees in their weakening state.

-

Rebekah and Elijah get home after their destruction and questioning against the witches. Tired out, Rebekah falls onto the couch.

"The house is too quiet. Where's the bickering between the Winchesters, and the endless pointless talks between our brother and miss preggers." She throws her head back, trying to tune into the voices in the house. Nothing.

"I suspect Klaus is out with Marcel, and the other three I'm not sure of." Elijah glances around. "Asleep, maybe?"

"It's ten, Elijah, this is the city where sleep isn't on the to-do list." Rebekah stands up and vamp speeds to each and every room before whooshing back into the living room.

"Is Hayley with Klaus?" Rebekah asks him. She knows Sam and Dean are most likely out there keeping themselves busy with a case.

"I know just as much as you do, sister." Elijah furrows his eyebrows. She raises an eyebrow at him and he sighs, digging out his phone and dialling his brother's number. It answers after the fourth ring much to Elijah's impatience right now.

"Brother, why interrupt my nice chat with Marcel?" Klaus asks and Elijah fights the urge to roll his eyes. Rebekah doesn't though, and she snatches the phone away from Elijah's grasp, putting it up to her ear.

"Tell me Hayley's with you right now." Rebekah commands and Klaus doesn't answer right away. He answers to himself first, no she's not with me. And only one thing comes to mind. She is going to be in a lot of trouble for going against his word and with Sam to the attic. That's where she has to be.

"No, she's not. But I might know where to find her." Klaus growls, heading out of the bar without letting Marcel know. Marcel sees though, and fishes out his phone to make his own call.

"Well, where then?" Rebekah asks and Klaus gives her the response of St Anne's church and then hangs up. She returns the phone to Elijah who's looking at her disapprovingly. "Why do neither you and Niklaus trust Hayley being out there?" He asks her.

"After what happened last time she decided to wander, I don't want to risk anything. This is the first girl encountered by me that I actually don't want to tear the guts out of. And as for our deceiving brother, he's obviously oblivious to how much feelings he has towards her." She dismisses before strutting out, expecting Elijah to follow. He sighs, and follows much to his dismay. He already knows Hayley will be fed up with their forming stalkerish habit.

-

As Sam and Dean explain how they found Davina, Hayley feels her phone vibrate. She has a feeling it's one of the Originals but her eyebrows furrow when she sees an unknown number. Deciding to accept it, she presses it up to her ear without the other three noticing.

"Hello?"

"Klaus Mikaelson's girl. I see you didn't bother showing up at the docks." She hears Marcel say and this causes Davina to look at her. She's about to do a spell to make the line end but Hayley holds up her hand.

"Woah, woah, it's your keeper." She murmurs, hoping Marcel didn't hear. "How do you know my number?" She hisses.

"You'd be surprised about the things I know about you." He chuckles.

"Which is what, exactly?" She grows desperate to understand his point. "Come by the docks, Hayley, I'm not gonna hurt you. But don't tell Klaus, he'll be the one hurting people if he knows about this." Marcel says and hangs up without receiving a response from Hayley. She sighs, shoving her phone into her pocket and turning to face the Winchesters and Davina.

"I'm going to be by the docks, in one of the warehouses. If anyone asks though, you will not tell them I'm there." Hayley says to them and begins to leave but Dean hauls her back by her arm, them being a few inches apart.

"Why are you going there?" He asks, genuinely caring. She bites on her lip nervously, shaking her head and pulling out of his grip. "Don't worry about it." She says before rushing out and down the stairs.

-

Klaus gets to the church just a few minutes after Hayley leaves. He glares at Dean's impala that's parked there, but doesn't see Hayley's car. He enters the church, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Sam! I know you're here, and I know Hayley's with you!" He's angry, furious, vicious.

"Oh dear god, brother, instead of yelling why don't you make a move up the stairs?" Rebekah says from the entrance of the church.

"Our brother isn't capable of letting out his frustration calmly." Elijah says, before flashing up the stairs in a slick second. Rebekah and Klaus narrow their eyes at each other before doing the same. They open the attic door, but stumble back due to the barrier.

"What the hell?" Rebekah grumbles before looking up to see Dean, Sam, and Davina whom is unfamiliar to all three of them.

"Who are you guys? The old ones?" Davina stands up, ready to use a force of power against them.

"'The Old Ones'. Not sure if that's new or not." Klaus snickers out of thought and Elijah shakes his head unamused.

"We don't wish to cause you harm, let us in." Elijah says calmly and Klaus grows furious again when he spots Sam. Sam notices and gulps, looking away much to Dean's confusion. Davina knows she can hold them down if she wants to so she simply says, "Come in."

When the entrance is granted and Klaus doesn't see Hayley, he vamp speeds Sam up against the wall. How many times has he threatened Sam with his hybrid face?

"What the hell, Klaus?" Dean sneers, stepping forward to get to him as Sam struggles in his grip yet again.

"Hayley didn't come with me." He croaks out, already knowing the reason Klaus is mad. But this will only worry him more, they all know that. Klaus lets him go and faces everybody in the room, as he asks the question the Winchester's aren't willing to answer.

"Then where is she?"

-

y'all know what to do

-> comment feedback and vote <-

-A