7.

Klaus and Hayley wander around in the woods, lacking of their motive.

"Hey, Klaus?" She asks and he hums in response, busy looking for an object he can catch the scent of.

"Who was it that you were at the bar with?" Her stomach churns at the thought of him being with another girl while she's pregnant. They don't have any romantic interest in each other but it still seems wrong.

"A hunter named Dean Winchester. Why, love?" He shoves down an empty tent, huffing when he doesn't see anybody around.

"You were with a hunter?" Her eyes bulge out of her sockets, and she rolls them when he ignores her question. "Klaus, I am talking to you." She hisses, following his next set of footsteps.

"Sh, I think I hear something." Klaus tells her which shuts Hayley up after glaring at him. She marches in the direction he's looking towards but he grabs her hand before she could get far.

"What?" She asks, turning to face him.

He opens his mouth to say something, but ends up sighing and releasing her hand. She forces a smile at him before beginning to run off. She stops when she sees a man knelt down by a white tent. He has light brown hair that trails down his neck and is a tall, large figure.

"Uh, hi." Her voice snaps him out of his little investigation. "What're you doing here?" She asks. She doesn't know whether he's a wolf or not, but if he's not then why would he be down here?

"Um, hey. Sorry, is this...your tent?" He asks and she shakes her head no.

"I'll ask again. What are you doing here?" She starts stepping towards him and he stands up, his height hovering over her.

"I'm looking for someone, something. I mean, I'll leave." He doesn't want to waste his own time talking to her.

"Hold on, maybe we're looking for the same thing." Hayley offers. Suddenly, they hear rustling from nearby bushes which attracts their attention in a swift second. They furrow their eyebrows, glancing at each other. Hayley's eyebrows rise when he cocks out a gun from his back waistband, but he simply brings a finger to his lips so that she won't say anything. Is he planning to hurt whoever, or whatever, it is?

Suddenly, a man with dark shoulder length hair appears in sight, his eyes widen when he sees them. More specifically, when he sees Sam. His first instinct is to run and so he does.

"Well, ma'am, I found what I'm looking for." Sam says to Hayley while beginning to head behind the runaway. Hayley shakes her head, stepping in front of him.

"If you hurt him, I will kill you." Hayley threatens and he points the silver bullet loaded gun at her.

"And if I kill you?" Sam asks with an arched eyebrow.

"Simple, then I'll kill you." Klaus walks into the area and tightens his jaw when he sees the gun pointed at Hayley.

"Hold on, what do you guys care if I go after him or not?" Sam interjects and Hayley huffs, "You obviously know what he really is, and you should also know that him and I are the same thing."

"Put it down or else I'll end your tedious little life anyway." Klaus suddenly says, reminding Hayley that she might be shot with a silver bullet now. She stiffens at the thought and puts a protective hand over her stomach.

"Who are you to decide whether I die or not?" Sam snarls at Klaus. Klaus smirks before letting it fade, vamp speeding to Sam. He opens his mouth letting his fangs grow while his eyes transform into a yellow shade rather than his bright blue ones. He stands behind Sam, his arm wrapped around one side of shoulder while his breathing fans his neck. "Would you like to repeat that?" Klaus taunts with a growl.