8.

The next morning, the house was pretty silent. Elijah found John Winchester's journal laying on the table and decided to scan through it. Sam came downstairs and immediately took it from him, murmuring "Give me that." In the process.

Dean was in the backyard with Rebekah, she was giving him more information about their family which he would mock every once in a while. Suddenly all four of them heard Klaus' aggressive yelling.

"Winchesters!" He yells at the top of his lungs before whooshing into the living room. Sam furrows his eyebrows and Elijah stands in worry. Klaus growls when he sees Sam, vamp speeding to hold him against the wall by his neck. "Where is she?" He hisses in disapproval.

"Where is who?" Sam croaks, but it doesn't make Klaus loosen his grip.

"Hey, hey, calm down. What're you talking about?" Dean says as he rushes into the room, followed by Rebekah.

"Hayley is not in her room, where the bloody hell is she?!" Klaus demands. He went to check on her this morning out of causality when he noticed she wasn't downstairs. If she's not in her room or outside either, where could she be? Klaus had erupted in caution and worry.

"Klaus, stop! Put him down." Rebekah says as Sam was huffing for air. Klaus drops him down and Sam coughs as Elijah helps him up.

"This alliance was only made yesterday, why would they disobey you?" Elijah cuts in calmly, but still worried about Hayley's disappearance.

"Ugh, Klaus, could you get any more protective?" Rebekah mutters as he furrows his eyebrows at her. "She left to the bayou a few hours ago," she explains, glancing at the clock, "Now that I think about it, it's been a while. She said she wouldn't be gone too long." Rebekah grows anxious as well now and Klaus flips over a chair.

"And you let her go?" Klaus asks in disbelief.

"We've been over this, Niklaus, Hayley will do as she wishes since she's been let off the hook by Marcel due to your fake relationship." Elijah says to him.

"What relationship?" Dean asks Rebekah, since she's probably the only one that will answer him right now.

"He's dating Hayley in the eyes of the vampires so that they won't kill her. Wolves aren't exactly allowed to stay around here." Rebekah elaborates.

"And that's exactly why Marcel and the vampires wouldn't capture her. But somebody did." Klaus paces around in the room, surprising his siblings with his worrying.

"How do you know she's been captured? Maybe she just got caught up in something, found a wolf even." Sam states other theories. "No, no. She would've called. God, think." Rebekah curses under her breath.

Klaus' forehead creases as he's deep in through, eyebrows furrowed and jaw tightened in fury when he finally realizes who could've taken her. "She has the consent of the vampires, and the wolves are her family. But nobody mentioned anything about the witches."

Elijah parts his lips in realization as well, turning to the highly interested Winchesters, "Gentlemen, welcome to day one of being allies with the Mikaelson's."

-

Hayley's sight is patched with spots, she has to blink a few times to get rid of them. The last she remembered was going to Rousseau's and seeing Sophie. Then another witch saw her and began to cast some sort of spell, causing her to pass our. Hayley grows furious at the memory. She suddenly sees an unfamiliar figure walk in, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're Klaus Mikaelson's girl." The witch studies Hayley as if she's a century old grimoire.

"Is that really what I'm known for?"