Chapter 2

Marie

I really fucked up this time. Not only did I just spend a night in jail, but it was because some undercover cop decided to get smart & fake as a client and take me back to his car. If it wasn't for Bentley I probably wouldn't even be in this mess!

***Four hours earlier***

I was stitting next to Bentley in our usual spot at a local diner. No, we weren't your typical "workers" you pick up on the corner or in an alleyway. We were more upscale workers, quick on our feet and much smarter. "I'm so tired of the same old bullshit every night. Why can't we ever have a day off huh? Me and you are the hardest working ones out of the rest of these hoes anyways!" Bentley yelled at me. My eyes widened as I turned to cover her mouth. "And we're also gonna be the most DEAD working ones too if you don't shut the fuck up! Damn, messing up the flow of shit..." I said.

Bentley was kinda new, she just came in about 3 months ago, still young as fuck too. She moved to Queens  with her grandparents after her parents died when she was 16. Three years later after being kicked out of bars and strip clubs, Diggy found her one day & basically saved her life. But you'd thing being a 19 year old from Miami-Dade would tuffen her skin. Bentley was as soft as a loaf of butter bread. But that's ok, Dig is making sure we rough this Lil youngin' out real good. "Let's just watch out for who's who, okay?" I said. She nodded and just sat back in the booth. Then, a tall, dark-skinned man walked in with Ray Bans and a pair of all black Nike shocks on and takes a seat 2 booths behind us. Who the fuck still wears Nike shocks? Got to be a cop. I thought to myself. I turned around to make eye contact with Bentley and mouthed Five-O to her. She shook her head and got up to go talk to him.

She sat at his table and started talking to him like he was a childhood friend or some shit. What in the hell is this bitch doing?! I started coming up with a plan. If she gets caught, I was just gonna leave her ass, hell I didn't like her that much anyways I thought. She got up and walked over to me. "Look, I talked to him & his name's Sam, he isn't a cop. He said he has 3 stacks right now in his car, all he wants is some head." She said. Is this girl delusional?! Should I trust her? 3 stacks is a huge profit, Dig would be so proud of me..."okay, why don't you go do it then?" I asked. "Oh no not me, he wants you." Damn, why is it always me? I thought. I got up and walked over to him, not even wasting time to introduce myself. "Where's your car?" I asked. This needed to be over and done with. "Right this way sexy lady" he said. I cringed when I heard him compliment me. I hated when men I didn't know try to holla at me.

I followed him out to his car & immediately began going to work on him. I unzipped his pants and his dick popped out, ready to play. I placed him in my mouth and began to bob my head up and down. He started moaning and grabbing onto my hair as I went faster. "Ahh, shit baby you workin' that mouth" he moaned. Pleasuring him was the last thing on my mind right now, all I wanted was the money and I wanted to be out. I felt him thrusting into my mouth which let me know he was getting closer to cumming. I quickly popped him out my mouth & started stroking him in my hand. He did one last moan extra loud & busted all on my hand and the seat. Ew, how gross I thought. He started fixing himself back up and zipped up his pants as I bent down & searched for my purse. "Hey did I bring my purse in here?" I asked Sam. "That won't be needed for where you're going." He said. I looked up confused and froze when I came face to face with his police badge. Oh shit.

***Present time***

Nine and I walked in the mansion and I set my bag on the counter by the door. "Don't even waste your time getting settled chicka, Diggy wants to see you" she told me. Damn, I am not in the mood for this. I walked to his office and knocked on the door twice before walking in. He was standing by the window behind his desk."Mersades, come sit." He said to me. He was strangely....calm. Like, too calm. Did I miss something? I walked over a took a seat like he said. He walked around the desk & lifted up my chin. I closed my eyes for what happened next...

He slapped me extra hard and grabbed the back of my head by my hair and dragged me out of the chair. I could've sworn I lost a whole chunk of hair just from him yanking it so hard. "How the hell could you fuck up huh?! You KNOW Five-O knows who's all apart of my team & where we do our work! How Mersades, HOW!!" he yelled at me. "I don-" I was cut off with his fist connecting to my nose, instantly making me bleed.

"Shut up bitch!! I'm not done talking!! And how could you leave Bentley at the diner by herself?! What the fuck was she suppose to do?!" It was her bitch-ass that got me into this bullshit. She should be the one getting her ass beat, not me, I thought to myself. I saw my blood starting to drop on his carpet. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He then kicked me in my stomach, nearly knocking the wind outta me. After that, I blacked out.

Nine

Marie was my chicka, my ride or die, my best friend. I heard screams and cries from the office as I heard Diggy slam her body against the door to the office. I couldn't bear to hear her being tortured any longer. I walked up the stairs to my room and just laid across my bed. I really do feel bad for Marie, should I have done something?