Chapter 6

Nine

"What the hell Diggy?! Walking in on someone like that, fuck wrong with you?" I yelled at him. Who stands by the door to wait on someone to come out the shower?! Next thing I know, his lips were attached to mine, initiating a mini make-out session. "I wanna finish what we started before I left..." He whispered to me in my ear. Lord knows it took everything in me to not jump on his ass right then and there. He started kissing on my neck and led me to my bed to lay me down with him on top. I still had my towel on, that shit was ripped off very quickly.

I peeled his shirt off his body to reveal his chiseled chest. Got damn...I thought. I rubbed my hand all over his chest, then moved lower to unbuckle his pants. All of a sudden, he smack my hand away. Muthafuc-

"You don't touch shit, I'm in control tonight." He says to me. I feel his fingers begin to massage my clit. Oh my goodness, my body shook. He kept going. "You like that baby girl?" He asked, I moaned out a faint "mhmm, yes..." "Yes what?!" "Yes daddy" I said. He started going faster and harder, by this time he started fingering me & was about to add a second finger. I could feel myself getting closer. "Dig, I'm bout to cum!" After I said that, he pulled his fingers from out of me. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled. "You don't cum until I tell you to, got me?" He said. I nod my head and he takes his pants and boxers off, revealing his little, or should I say NOT so little friend. I swear for as long as I've been having sex with Diggy, he never ceases to amaze me with his manhood. He smirked when he saw how wide my eyes were. He spread my legs wide and slide inside me, hard. "Shit Dig, right there..." I said as he picked up his pace. He started to grunt and grind his hips against mine. My eyed rolled to the back of my head, feeling the rumble in the pit of my stomach. "Fuck baby I can't hold it any longer!" I had to grab the sheets to hold on for my life, this man was murdering my pussy & I haven't even came yet. "We gone have to change that" he said flipping me over into the doggy-style position. Why won't he just let me cum?! I assumed the position on all fours while rolling my eyes in the process, hoping he'd see me. "Oh you got an attitude?" He asked. "Imma have to teach your ass a lesson since you wanna get mad..."

He started pounding the life outta me from the back, pulling my hair and all. I started throwing my ass back, crying and screaming out his name. "Dan...ohh..ugh...DIIIGGGYYYY RIGHT THERREEE" I yelled. "what's my name baby?" He asked going faster, I was on the edge. "Dig.." "what?!" "DIIGG!!!" he dug deeper, oh God I swear he was touching my stomach. "Dig baby I-I c-can't take iiittt" I moaned. "Nah,you gone take this dick!" He whispered in my ear, I melted. "What's my name baby?" He asked. I couldn't respond due to him showing no mercy to My insides."WHAT'S MY FUCKIN NAME DAMMIT?!" he yelled slapping my ass hard. " DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS THE THIRD, OH GOOOODDDDDD!!!! AHHH IM GONNA CUMMMM!!" "CUM ON THIS DICK!" he said. I had to let loose, I felt myself release all over him, then soon after he came too. "Ahh, ohh shit, fuck...." He breathed out.

After we got cleaned up, I laid down on top of him in my bed and just talked. "So I met the new nigga when I went to Spin's house earlier." He started telling me, taking me back to the text I recieved earlier. Should I really go meet him? "Nyla!! Are you listening?" He shook my arm. "Yeah of course, what about him?" I said. "He seems kinda weak, I gotta tuffen him up, lil nigga is nosy as fuck too, asking shit like 'what about me?' Nigga what about you?" Diggy said, we started laughing. "We suppose to go after Papa Cole soon." I sat up straddling him. "What? I thought we had a truce with him after Marie first came to live here?" I asked confused. "Yeah we did, but that was before he tried to take over everyone's territory. He need to be put in his place, once and for all." He said. I shook my head and got off of him, finding clothes to put on. "The fuck is wrong with you?" "Nothing, I just don't think y'all need to go killing him over it, that's all." I said truthfully. I never liked it when Diggy talked about killing anyone, hell even using guns in general. "I know you ain't turning soft on me, you better switch that shit up real quick, ain't shit sweet 'round here." He said sternly. "Whatever, I'm about to go grab the girls and leave for our shift. Bye." And with that, I left his ass right in my bed. He doesn't understands that whenever I flip like that, it's because I care. I guess he'll never know.

Viviana(Veveno)

Everyone knows they can't hide shit from me in this house. Shit, I see and hear almost everything. So when I found out about how Gianna wanted to take out Nyla, I had to tell someone. I didn't want her to go through with it, so I needed help with stopping her. Fatima, Bentley and I was chilling in the movie theater in the mansion, waiting on Nine to come and get us, it was our turn to go to the diner tonight. "Man she taking too fuckin' long, I gotta use the bathroom, I'll be back." She said getting up and walking out. I scooted next to Fatima. "Yo, I gotta talk to you real quick before her dense ass comes back." I said referring to Bentley. "Who you got the tea on now Viv? You know you like News Channel 5.." She said, starting to file her nails. "No I'm serious! I think Gianna is tryna take out Nine..." Her eyes got wide. "You what?! Why would she wanna do that?" She whispered briskly. "Bruh the other day I heard her on the phone with some guys talking about setting up a 'planned pin-up', some shit she found out about where these guys get hired to kill people. And everyone in the house knows she doesn't like Nine and has always been saying she was gonna knock her ass off the map. So, I put two and two together..." I said. Her jaw dropped. "That explains her behavior lately too, she's always aggravated and bothered, like what's up with that?" She said. I shook my head and sighed. "Man, I don't know. All I know it that we need to stop her, and quick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all it's me again! I hope you all liked this chapter! I wasn't gonna update tbh cause I already gave y'all an unplanned one earlier this week, but I decided to anyways. Please don't forget to vote and comment PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE SO THAT I KNOW Y'ALL LIKED IT! & follow me for updates on when I update! Thank you all so much! Peace

-Leah