Chapter 4

Diggy
I sped down the highway to Spin's house to get this meeting over with. I wasn't too sure about this new nigga joining the team. I mean, he wasn't a bad person, its just that I don't trust everyone upon meeting them the first time. As I got off the exit to Manhattan, I continued to make my way to his home. 

I pulled in his driveway and found 3 other cars already there. I recognized the two all-black Camaro and Lambourghini, those were Russy and Roger's cars. But there was some broke-down 2010 BMW 528i parked right in my usual spot. Who the fu...oh, new guy. I thought to myself, I was about to snap but I realized it was all good, it's just a parking spot after all. I got out my car and walked up to the front door to ring the doorbell. Roger comes and opens the door. 'Wassup bruh! long time no see!" he said dapping me up. Roger was a long-time friend of mine even before I got into the game. We've been friends since high-school, my boy. I smiled at him cause I haven't seen him for a couple months since he left the US to finish some work overseas. "I didn't know when you got back into town man wassup?!" I exclaimed. "Just got back last week, Amsterdam is clutch as fuck bruh, I've never felt so free to smoke in public!" he laughed.

We walked towards the living room where Spin and the new guy was sitting at. "Welcome back youngin'!" Spin greeted me. He stood up and gave me dap, then turned to the guy sitting next to him. "Aye this is Trey, lil nigga wants to join the game. He said he wants all of The Bronx." he said. Trey got up and put his hand out for a handshake. "Call me Trigga." he said. I stared at his hand for a second, but shook it anyways. I guess trying to get to know him wouldn't hurt.

We moved the convo to Spin's backyard and was drinking a couple of beers, sitting around his firepit. "Bruh, all I'm saying is that the Heat wouldn't have any fans if it wasn't for Lebron. And now that the nigga moved back home to Cleaveland, the whole bandwagon followed, ya feel me?" Roger laughed. "Yeah yeah whatever, time to get down to business." Spin said. Everyone put down their beer and became alert. "Look, Papa Cole is trying to take over Dig's and Russy's territory. Now, we either tell him to back off, or take him out like we should." He said. "I say we take him out, ain't no muthafucka gonna take what I worked hard for!" Russy said. I nodded and agreed. "Nah, not my territory, my empire. I built that area from the ground up, and for someone to just yank that from me is unfair. We need to get this nigga." "So it's settled. I'll get the connections sorte-" "What about me?" Trey said interrupting Spin. Is this nigga serious? The fuck does he have to do with this? I thought. "Nigga what about you?! Just sit back and watch." Spin said getting up. "This meeting is adjourned."

Gianna (Ghost)

I swear I can't stand that girl.

Nyla literally makes my blood boil the way she prances around here like she runs shit. Who the fuck did she think she was? Queen Nefertiti? The position she's in should be where should be. I was Diggy's down bitch, not her. I have to put together a plan & get rid of this bitch, once and for all.