Part 7

Today was the day Elodie was going to meet up with Frank. Frank was also 18 when Elodie got pregnant so I could understand that he was scared. But I was angry with him for leaving Elodie. Give her her due, she kept him updated on her pregnancy and the birth.

Tom wasn't happy when I told him what was happening today. "Nope. Not happening. She isn't going" he said. "Tom, let her go and see what he wants. Besides, she's already gone" I calmly said while rocking Jack. I decided to tell Tom after Elodie had left so he couldn't stop her. His face was astonished. "And you let her go on her own because?" He questioned. "She isn't. Well she thinks she is. I've sent Freddie and Kaisey to make sure she is okay" I smiled. "Oh you are good" Tom replied. "How much did you pay them?" He added. "Nothing. I told them they could go to the cinema and I wouldn't tell Haz". "He is going to kill you if he finds out". "Finds out what?" Haz interrupted. "Nothing that concerns you darling" Eva said. Luckily she was in on this too. "You two are weird" he said while taking Jack out of my arms. He smiled. "Awh you love your Great Uncle Haz don't you" Haz cooed. "Or he just did a shit". Haz started heaving. "Someone take him" he gagged. "Nope your turn" we all said while relaxing. "Asses" Haz muttered.

Freddie's POV:
"Why are we doing this again?" I asked Kaisey. "Because then Auntie Y/n and Mum will let us go to the cinema without my Dad knowing" she replied. I just nodded. "Plus I think you secretly wanted to come to look out for Elodie anyway. I could see how uptight you got when Auntie Y/n and Mum told us what was happening" she added. It was true. I wasn't happy when Mum told us that Elodie was meeting with Frank. He ran away from everything so why does he want to be involved now?. Elodie has all the people she needs.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Kaisey hitting me arm. "What" I said. She put her finger on her mouth and pointed to a shop. I followed her and gasped. "What the hell!".