Part 12

Harrison's POV:
Y/n did amazingly at her first session.

The majority of the 1hour 30 minutes consisted of talking about what will happen during each session, what they expected from Y/n and also telling us, well mostly Y/n, that it is helpful to have someone with her during these sessions to give her support. "Okay bro, stop with the death glare. I promise to tell you when my next session is" she laughed. "You better. Because it's not you that has to go and tell your husband that he missed this one".

For the last 15 minutes of the session, Doctor Paul want Y/n to see if she could stand using the bars. "Oh I'm not sure" she said uncomfortably. "Y/n I will be right in front of you and, if it's okay with you, Harrison will stand behind you" he said. Y/n nodded. She used the bars to pull herself up and I quickly moved behind her.

"How does it feel?" I asked. "It feels weird but good" she replied. "You're doing Great Y/n" Doctor Paul praised. "Can...can I maybe try to walk?" She asked. "If you feel like you can then yes, but remember, it is best to take it with each session" he responded. Y/n nodded and went to sit down. "Hang on sis, you can't sit on me" I laughed. "Oh shut up and get the chair" she laughed too. "Always so bossy" I mimicked her. "Hey I heard that" she laughed.

"Thank you for today" Y/n said. I was getting ready to go. "No need to thank me. It's what we do for our family" I replied. I then added "just be prepared for a FaceTime call after I've told Tom". "More like a visit" she laughed but then her laughing stopped. "He's going to hate me". "Y/n he won't hate you. He could never hate you" I responded. "Right well I better get going. I promised all the children McDonalds for tea" I added. "Ooo McDonalds" she laughed. "Bet Tom's included in that" she added. "Very much so" I laughed. "Well enjoy and see you soon!" Y/n said. "Will do. Love you!". "Love you too!".

Tom's POV:
"Tom, stop worrying okay. The Russo's are completely fine with it. Your family is more important. Focus on Y/n and then, when I am in interviews, I will FaceTime you okay?" Robert said. "Okay and thank you" I replied. "Anytime. If you need me anytime, you know where I am". "Thank you so much. Speak soon!" I said and cut off.

When Robert found out about Y/n accident, he immediately FaceTimed. It was nice considering he is the other side of the world.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the door go. "MCDONALDS GUYS!" Harrison screamed. And my god, it was like a herd of elephants running towards the door. "Woah hang on there guys! Let me put the bloody food down!". All Eva, Lottie and I could do was laugh.

"Alright there mate?" I asked Haz once everyone was settled down with their food. "Yeah yeah. Um, while their eating, I need to talk to you privately" he said. "Is Y/n okay?" I asked, suddenly worried. "Yeah she's fine but..." he looked over his shoulder before we walked into the other room. "As I got there, Y/n was with Doctor Paul. She was shocked to see me and adamant that I came home. But Doctor Paul said it would be easier if someone was with her" he stopped to take a breathe then continued. "She nodded and I followed them. When we got into the room, I saw two beam type things. That's when it dawned on me that it was her first physio session". I looked at him in shock. Haz could see this so he continued, "I asked her why and she didn't want any of us to know. She...she didn't want to put anymore pressure on us than she already has". "But she hasn't. We are all worried and want to help her" I finally spoke. "I told her this and you could tell she immediately felt guilty. But Tom, she did amazingly. She stood up while holding onto the beams. Her next one is in 2 days at 11am and she wants you there" Haz said. "That's brilliant!". I couldn't say no more as tears were threatening to spill. "I'm sorry". "Mate, it's not your fault. I'm thankful you were there" I smiled. "Um... I need to go for a walk" I said while grabbing my coat. I walked out the door without saying anything else.

Elodie's POV:
I heard everything. I understand why Mum didn't tell us. But I hated seeing Dad like this. "Auntie Lottie, can you keep an eye on Jack please?" I asked while handing him to her. "Of course" she agreed, taking him. I grabbed my coat. "He'll be okay" Uncle Haz stopped me at the door. I just smiled and followed Dad, trying to catch up with him.