Part 8

Freddie's POV:
You have got to be kidding me. No no no no this cannot be happening. "Freddie..." Kaisey warned me but before she could stop me, I was making my way over to Elodie and Frank. "Freddie" Kaisey shouted, running after me. I pulled Elodie away from Frank and landed a punch right on his nose. "Freddie!" Elodie shouted, holding me back. "You can't just kiss my sister and expect everything to be okay. They don't need you! They have us!" I shouted pulling myself out of Elodie's grip. I had caused a scene but I didn't care. He hurt my sister and nephew and I was not going to let him do it again. I walked off and headed home. I saw Kaisey on the phone, probably to Mum but I didn't care.

Your POV:
Oh shit. "Everything alright?" Eva asked me. "Freddie caught Elodie and Frank kissing and punched him". "He what!" Eva exclaimed. "That's my boy" Tom walked in. "Tom now isn't the time" I scolded. Tom rolled his eyes and walked back to the kitchen just as Freddie, Kaisey and Elodie walked in. "I can't believe you did that!" Elodie shouted at him. "What! He's been a dick to you!" I shouted back. "But you didn't have to punch him!". "For fuck sake Elodie! He left you! He didn't want to know anything about Jack!". "I can do what I like!". "Woah what is going on here?" Haz said coming in mid argument. "Freddie punched Frank!" Elodie informed him. "Why though?!" Freddie pushed. "Because I was kissing him!". Haz's eyes went wide. "That's fine then El. You do what you want. But if it involves that knob then I'm out. You can let him take advantage of you and Jack because do you know what, I'm done helping you. I'm done being there for you" Freddie shouted and started walking to the door. "Fre..." Elodie started. "Fuck off" and with that he slammed the door and left.