Part 25

Your POV:
Naaa. It can't be. The Jamie Dornan is my brother?

"You're lying" I whispered. "That's not the real reason why you left. It can't be" I added bewildered .

Haz was pacing the garden and Lottie had her head in her hands. "In a minute there will be a knock at the door and you will see for yourself" Mum answered. I rolled my eyes. Typical Mum. Probably making it up yet again.

Without skipping a beat, Tom pops his head out the door. "Darling, um, why is Jamie Dornan is here".

What?
Shit.
She wasn't lying.

Haz, Lottie and I look at each other, while Tom looks between us all, confused, and steps aside.

"Oh my god" we said in unison.

It's really him.

I close my eyes, shaking my head. "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming" I mutter.

But as I open my eyes, Jamie is stood in my garden.

"It's finally good to meet you" Jamie said. I sit down. "I'm really sorry, but how do you know my family?" Tom asks him, then looks at me. I can't speak. I'm in shock.

"Tom, meet Jamie, our brother" Haz tells him. "Eh?" He said shocked.

"Tom, Jamie was born after Harrison" Mum pipes up.

I forgot she was there.

Ignoring her, Lottie adds, "We've only just found out. It's the reason she left because Jamie was outside when Freddie was born". Tom looks so confused.

Bless him.

"I got in contact when I turned 18. She kept saying that when it was the right time, she would introduce me to you all. But years and years passed and I realised that she wasn't going to do it. So I made the point of coming over. But she stopped me and told me that you lot didn't want to know me. She told me you lot hated me" Jamie said. "Normal for her" Haz said. "I only found out a couple months ago that she was lying. She told me she left because you lot kept telling lies about her to everyone and everyone turned against her because of them. But when I found out the truth, of what she's really like, I cut all contact with her. I'm here now because I want to get to know you. I want to know my real family. I want my wife and kids to know who their Auntie and Uncles are" Jamie whispers.