Part 20

Your POV:
"Freddie Parker Holland, I will not tell you again! Do your college work now!!" I screamed. "No!" was all I heard, followed by the slamming of the bedroom door. "Ugh!" I growled. "JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AT COLLEGE BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING YOUR COLLEGE WORK!". "What's up?" Tom asked as he walked into the house. "Tell your son to do his bloody college work! He's not listening to me and I am fed up of getting letters saying they are overdue! And as for Olivia! Well Frank is helping her as I'm loosing my rag with the both of them!" I screamed and walked out. "And a hello to you too. FREDDIE!".

Tom's POV:
This virus has a lot to answer for.

All filming had stopped so I was permanently home, Freddie and Olivia we're off school so Y/n and I took it in turns to home school them, Frank had moved in for the time being so he could still see Jack and help Elodie and Y/n was still working.

Today was Y/n turn to school the kids and they were obviously playing her up.

I felt bad for her as it was also he first day off in 10 days. I had said I would home school them all the time, to help her out, but she insisted that she helped.

I had just come back from shopping when I heard Y/n shouting to Freddie.

Even though Frank was here to help with Jack, he was also helping with the schooling. Him being a teaching assistant and all. And today I think Y/n was thankful for him taking on Liv. But that meant I had to tackle Fred.

"Freddie open this door now!" I sternly spoke. No answer. "Fine" I muttered. I opened the door to find Freddie laying on his bed and playing on his phone. Typical teenager. "Freddie for god sake! Do your college work!"  "Nope" he said popping the p. "Right, I've had it with you. I am fed up with you not doing your work. You're grounded and" I snatched his phone out of his hand and took is Xbox, "you are not allowed these until you do!" I shouted and left the room. "DAD!" He screamed.

"You give that back right now!" Fred was shouting while following me down the stairs. I just ignored him and carried on to the kitchen where Y/n was sat at the counter with a cup of tea.

"Mum tell him to give my things back!" Fred shouted at Y/n. "I'm not part of this anymore" she said and went back to drinking her tea. "It's your fault he did this Mum! You're always nagging!". Y/n looked up with wide eyes. She was about to talk when I interrupted, "Freddie don't you dare talk to your mother like that! Apologise now!". "No! It's her fault and she bloody well knows it!! Always telling me what to do! No wonder why Grandma left and never came back!" He bellowed. "FREDDIE!" I shouted.

Your POV:
Did he just say that? I was upset, I'm not going to lie. That hurt more than anything. I could feel tears pricking my eyes. "Mum, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean that" Freddie apologised. "I'm going for a walk" I quickly spoke. I got up, grabbed my coat and left.

I always thought about Mum and what she was doing now. I tried to contact her to tell her about my pregnancy with Liv but she never answered, I also wrote her a letter telling her about Jack, but she never answered. It hurt. Really hurt.

Mum was only in my life for 21 years and if I was being honest, for the last 14 years, it had been hard. I always thought what it would be like if Mum was still talking to us.

I had always blamed myself. Always. But Tom and Haz always reassured me that it wasn't my fault. But hearing those words come out of one of my children's mouth, I knew it was my fault that she left.