Part 15

Your POV:
"Awh Y/n that was incredible!" Tom praises me. I had taken a few steps today and my goodness didn't it feel good. "Thanks. Couldn't have done it without you there though" I answered.

It was true. Tom being here today gave me the boost I needed to take those steps.

"Darling you're nearly there. Go on. One more. Omg darling you've done it! You've taken a step!" He cheered. Tears were falling down my cheeks at the feeling of taking a step and at my handsome husbands reaction.

"Oh darling I am so proud of you" Tom said. He hadn't stopped praising me since we got back to the room. "I'm proud of myself" I answered. "And you should be darling. You should be".

-5 months later-
Your POV:
I was finally home. Finally free of the hospital. My walking had improved immensely. I was still going for physio appointments each week and I was walking with crutches. Well one to zero crutches when at home but two when we were out.

Tom and I were currently on the way back home after getting some bits for Jack's 1st birthday. Even though it was 2 months away, it is always better to be prepared than not at all.

"I can't believe Jack is going to be one. Time has gone so fast" I spoke, breaking the comfortable silence. "I know. Seems like yesterday that all of our Monkeys were born" Tom replied. I hummed in agreement.

"Do you regret us not having more?" I asked. "We can have more if we want to love" Tom laughed. "True True". "Why do you want more?" He asked me. "Well since Jack's been in our lives, I have been getting baby fever" I admitted. "Well why don't we start trying again? When all of your physio is completed and the doctor has signed you off?" Tom proposed. "Yeah I like that idea. But let's keep it between us for now" I said. Tom nodded in agreement.