Part 24

Your Pov:
Holy shit! After all this time. Okay, breathe Y/n, breathe. I look over at Lottie and Haz. Lottie looks so nervous and Haz's jaw is still clenched shut. Suddenly my iPad started buzzing. "Ready?" I ask them both, but more so for me. They both nodded. Here goes.

"Oh my, look at all of you. You've all grown so much" Mum beamed. "Cut the bullshit and get to it" Haz snarled. I could hear Mum choke back a tear. "I deserve that" she whispered. "How are the grandchildren?" she asked. "All 7 of them are good. Now why did you leave?" Haz snarled again. "Harrrison!" I shouted. "I agree with Haz. I don't want the questions about the last 14 years. I want to know why she left" Lottie agreed. I nodded slowly. "Mum, why did you leave?" I asked. She sighed. "Okay..."

"After Harrison was born, I couldn't cope. I didn't know how to look after a child, so I went off the rails. I went out every night while your father looked after you. Then one night, 4 months later, I found out I was pregnant. Your father found out and went nuts, but came round and we decided to keep it. 9 months later, your brother was born, but I couldn't look at him so I gave him up for adoption. Then 2 years later, Y/n was born" She said. Holy mother of god. We have a brother. Mum could see we were shell shocked so she continued.

"When you brother was old enough, he got in contact with me and we've been in contact ever since". "But why has this got anything to do with you leaving?" Haz asked. Mum looked down. "Because he was across the street when Y/n bought Freddie home. I kept him in the loop about everything but I didn't want you lot to meet him. Though he is dying to meet you" she whispered the last part. "He was here when Freddie was born?" I asked. She nodded. "Whats his name?" Lottie asked. "Jamie Dornan".

Holy fuck! Jamie Dornan as in Christian Grey?