Part 9

Your POV:
It had been a week since the argument and Freddie refused to talk or even be near Elodie. When he came back that night, he grabbed his things and said that Haz said he could stay there.

He would only come over to see us when Elodie went out. Olivia missed him so much. She hated what was going on that she rarely came out of her room when she came home from school. Tom and I tried speaking to Fred but he wasn't having any of it. El kept reassuring us that she wasn't going to do anything drastic with Frank. She explained that he just came on to her when Fred caught them. She tried to speak to him but he would ignore her.

So to say the least, this past week has been shit.

"How much longer is this going to go on?" I cried to Tom one night. "I don't know love. I don't know" he hugged me, comforting me. I cuddled into him more and bawled. I had kept it locked up all week and I couldn't hold it any longer. "I will talk to them both darling, I promise".

Tom's POV:
"Dad I don't want to be near her!" Freddie shouted at me. With Haz's help, I had got Freddie and Elodie in the same room. "I don't care mate. You've got to sort this out" I calmly said. "This is bullshit" Fred whispered. "Bullshit? Are you serious?" Elodie shouted. "Guys shut up!" I snapped. "For the past week your mother has been crying every night, Olivia barely comes out of her room when she gets home from school and shall I tell you why? Because of you two not speaking and causing tension". Elodie went to speak but I put my hand up and stopped her. "I haven't finished. I love you both very much and I will do anything for you but this is ridiculous. You need to hear each other out" I finished. I got up and left the room. "Dad?" I heard Olivia call. "Yes sweetheart?". "Are they going to make up?" She asked, a tear rolling down her cheek. I bent down and wiped it away. "I hope so darling".

Elodie's POV:
"Fred look I'm sorry okay. He came on to me and I wasn't expecting it. I don't want to get back together with Frank. All I want is for Jack to know his Dad" I explained quickly before he could interrupt. "I know Elodie and I get it but if he couldn't be there for you throughout the pregnancy then why do you want him now?" He asked. "Because I don't want Jack asking me when he's older who his Dad is then me telling him, him going to find him and then Jack being fed lies about me" I admitted. "El, I promise you that that won't happen. If Frank doesn't want to know Jack, then he will have all of us to love him more than we already do now" Fred answered. "I know. I love you". "And I love you El. I'm not apologising for punching him though" he laughed. "No I wouldn't expect you too" I laughed. He pulled me into a hug. "So will you come home now?" I asked. Fred answered so fast, "Yes! I don't think I can cope with Danni-May's crying any longer". We burst out laughing. "You two friends now?" We heard Liv ask from the door way. We both nodded and she came running over and hugging us both.