Chapter 3

It was the next day at school and the boys were at Lou's locker, waiting for a certain green-eyed boy to make his appearance.

"You sure he's coming today?" Zayn asked. "He doesn't seem like the type to have a perfect attendance."

" We texted yesterday and he told me he'd see me tomorrow! I'll show you-"

Louis started to rummage through his bag for his phone when he realized that they'd see their whole conversation then. Especially the princess part. Oh god no.

"But I- forgot my phone..." he started to shift his weight from one foot to another, a habit he's always had whenever he lied. The rest decided to not comment on that and waited several more minutes. The crowd kept getting lesser as the time passed and the hall was empty.

"Class starts in 5 minutes, better to go now." Niall said grabbing at Louis' hand. "We'll look for him during lunch." Louis agreed, Always arrive at the right time for class.

Niall and Louis went ahead to their first class while Zayn and Liam went to theirs. They made it just in time too, the teacher had arrived seconds after. 

Classes went on as usual and Louis sat miserably during English, alone since Harry was still not to be seen.

It was only when the lunch bell had rung and all of them were seated at their table that Harry came along, cheerful smile edged on his face.

"Where were you?!" Liam called out. "We waited for you in the morning and you just never showed up!"

"I was just running late. Made it half way through first class, overslept.." Harry rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

Louis immediately frowned, confused. "B-but at Engl-" he snapped his mouth shut when he saw the look on Harry's face and quietly continued eating silently.

'Harry's a bad boy, isn't he?' was all that was running in Louis' mind as he watched him pick up his fork and spoon.

"You could have just not come today." Niall muttered. "Why go through all the trouble? It's not like as if this is the first t-"

"Harry, would you like to hang out with us after school this Friday?" Liam interrupted. "Would be nice to spend some time together..."

"Sure! Just text me the address, whose house?" Harry grinned.

"Mine!" Louis squealed. "We'll watch a movie and play FIFA, and also get to know each other, it'll be so much fun!"

"Alright, no need to get this excited!" Zayn chuckled. 

"You can meet my mum too, she's been curious about you ever since I told her yesterday!"

"Oh, um, alright then" Harry didn't except to his mum so quick, but well there's a time for everything. He just continued eating as he watched Louis get all the more excited about the weekend, baby blue eyes sparkling and just being his cute bubbly self.

He's just not sure how much more longer he can wait.

- - -

The week passed by quickly with nothing special and it was soon Friday afternoon, the day of their get-together.

Everyone was already at Louis' house since morning except for Harry who was suppose to be coming at 6.

Louis was playing cards with the other's when the door bell rang, indicating that Harry was there at last. He got up and ran toward the door even before the others could react and opened it wide.