Chapter 11

500+ reads?! Wow, I can't believe it!

Louis, Niall, Liam:17 years

Harry, Zayn:18 years

Gemma:21 years

- - -

"Don't worry Lou, we're not going back to my house." Harry chuckled at the look on Louis' face as he took the turning towards his street. "We're going somewhere special and quiet...it's my place."

It was finally the day of their date and Harry and Louis were currently in his car after he'd picked him up from his house a while ago. Louis had a bouquet of roses on his lap which Harry had given him at his house, stroking it lovingly every few minutes. 

"Why aren't you wearing your rings?" Louis asked, frowning at his empty fingers and ears, eyeing his bare lower lip.

"I just wanted to give a good impression,.." Harry said sounding unsure.

"Don't. I like them all, I told you before Hazzy."Louis said disapprovingly. "Don't change yourself for someone else."

Harry smiled, holding onto his hand, tracing circles upon his palm. Only one of the million reasons he loved him.

The ride had been in a comfortable silence, Louis staring out at the passing people and Harry focusing on the road, his eyes occasionally diverting toward the angel sitting next to him.

He parked the car in the side lane and got out of the car, quickly running over to the other side to open the door for Louis, lending him a hand as his tiny legs barely reached down to the ground.

"Thank you." Louis said shyly, taking Harry's hand in his. Harry intertwined his fingers with his and kept a firm hold as they walked down the empty sidewalk, hand in hand.

[ I don't think this is possible but like, my story, my au, anything can happened.]

Harry led him toward the back of the line of houses,(this street being the last) which ended with a thickly populated line of trees.

"How..?" Louis said, confused look on his face.

"These last few streets were made after cutting down the trees that were here, and that's what's left of it." Harry explained and walked towards the trees, stopping in front of the wires that were put up as a barrier.

"Nobody usually goes here so I thought that I'll make it my safe zone, no one to trouble me or tell me what to do..it's where I spent my free time, writing songs " 

"There's a nice meadow behind this." Harry smiled. "And I'm pretty sure that you'll love it."

Harry climbed over the wires in ease, lanky legs being in handy and helped Louis, with some difficulty, over as well, Louis clutching onto his shirt impossibly tight. He sighed in relief the moment his feet touched the ground and looked at the huge trees branching together in front of him.

Harry slowly moved behind him and put his hands on his eyes, prompting him to move forward. "It's a surprise Lou."

Harry led him through the trees guiding him safely onto the green grass and gently removed his hands off of his eyes, hearing a slight gasp being uttered from his mouth.

A beautiful green meadow surrounded by dark trees all around, stretching at wide lengths was what Louis saw. It was filled with tons of different brightly colored flowers all around, healthy and bright. The place was calm and scented with the sweet flowery smell that Louis had grown to love over the years, making him feel safe and happy.