Chapter 6

Still haven't figured out how to publish on the phone...

AUTHORS NOTE:

 There's gonna be no age play in this story, just so you know. So nobody ask for that please. Even tho all of this is very suggestive...

Short chapter!

- - -

It had been several weeks since Louis had been to Harry's house and all was well. They got closer throughout the weeks, getting to know each other more and more, and had this odd connection that both of them couldn't explain. The boys definitely  knew what was going on and didn't comment, waiting for when they would get together already.

The boys became fast friends, always having each other's back, occasionally playing pranks on each other too(A tradition that Harry had brought into the group) Harry managed to keep his feelings in check, wanting to take things slow, but he never said no for the cuddles and kisses on the cheek. He only wished it was something more.

Meanwhile, Louis was getting more confused about his feelings for Harry, still not having asked Niall. He didn't want to embarrass himself 'cause he knew that he didn't know much, the bullies at his old school told him so rather rudely, and anything that reminded him of his old life made his eyes water. He ignored it as much as he could, but nothing could be kept away for that long.

So he had only one choice left, google it.

Louis grabbed his laptop from the living room, careful as he went up the stairs. He'd just got it a few months ago and he made sure to not let a scratch fall on it.

Jumping at his chance, Louis rushed inside his room, gently shut the door and made himself comfortable in his bed with his laptop.

Opening google, he typed, "How to know if you like someone.", took a deep shaky breath and pressed enter.

1) You constantly think of them when your not together.

Louis gasped. He did think of Harry all the time , he just had a few seconds ago!

2)Every little thing reminds you of them.

True again! He'd looked at this cat walking down the street and remembered how Harry loves cats, the color green reminded him of his eyes and almost squealed when he saw a black jacket at a store which looked like the same one  Harry wears.

3) You do things to get their attention.

Louis wasn't sure about this one. He always did want his cuddles and loved talking with him too, but what did it mean, want to get his attention?

Louis scrolled down until he'd read all the signs, realization hitting him. It was true then, he did somewhat have feelings for Harry. What was he going to do now? Should he talk about it with the others?What if Harry didn't like him back?

So many questions raced through his head and he tried to process what was happening. He liked Harry Styles! His cheeks flushed up just at the thought.

Louis felt a rush of emotions go through his heart when he thought of Harry and everything just made sense to him. Blushing hard, he pulled the covers over him eyes tight shut, holding onto his bunny for support. His first ever crush! How exciting!

What to do now? He curled up under the comforter, thinking. He definitely should tell someone 'cause he knows that he can't handle it all by himself. But who?

Definitely not any of the boys, Louis huffed just at the thought of it. He could imagine their reactions, Liam and Zayn would stare at him with wide eyes and Niall would be against him in seconds...

Honestly, they were always way too over-protective and Louis didn't like it one bit. What happened has happened and they shouldn't really think of what he should do, it's his life and he'd gladly like to be the one in charge of it.

"Who, Mr. Twibble? Who should I tell?" Louis whispered holding the bunny up to his face.

Louis cuddled with his bunny thinking about Harry again. Maybe he doesn't want to be more than friends? It wouldn't hurt to ask right? Or he just might like him too? Louis started to think about how it would feel, kissing Harry. His lips were always so plum and red, he remembered once when he had heard some girls gossiping about Harry, something about his lips being so 'kissable'. They also said many other things much dirtier but Louis didn't bother listening.

Harry was popular since the day he stepped foot inside the school. There were so many people obsessing over him that even Louis had seen the heart eyes directed towards him when they walked down the hallways. But Harry either didn't notice or didn't care, he still doesn't know which. He still wonders now why he'd taken to talking to him. What had he found him to be so special?

He stayed in his bed thinking for a long time about what to do. He heard the front door opening and his mummy's voice calling out his name before walking down the stairs and giving her a hug.

Louis mumbled  incoherent words into her chest, hugging her close. Jay stroked his hair, worried that something was wrong when she didn't see his happy face and looked into her son's eyes.

"Boo bear, are you alright? Did someone hurt you at school yesterday?" she said, observing him from head to toe, looking for any injuries.

"No, mummy I'm fine." Louis smiled weakly but Jay knew better and made him sit with her on the couch.

"You can tell me if there's anything wrong, love." Jay said with a serious expression on her face. "Did someone insult you? Was it Harry?!Tell me Louis!"

"N-No!" Louis shakes his head furiously. "It-I just-...can I tell you something mummy?" he looked down at his hands fumbling with them.

"Anything, love." Jay said.

"I-I think I like Harry." Louis said rubbing his hands on his lap, still looking down at his hands. He felt Jay's arms pulling him into a tight embrace, almost immediately.

"I was waiting for when you would tell me that, just didn't think that it would be this soon though." Jay chuckled, wiping away tears, suddenly getting emotional.

"Oh, love, your first ever crush!" Jay exclaimed, placing a kiss on his forehead. Louis smiled wide at Jay's reaction, kissing her cheek.

"It won't be long before he's your boyfriend now!" Jay said pushing his arm lightly. "I didn't have my first boyfriend until after school!"

"B-but what if he doesn't like me back? M-Maybe he just wants us to be friends.."Louis whimpered eyes glossy. "M-Maybe he already has a crush too.."

On you Jay thought to herself. It didn't take a genius to know that Harry certainly did like Louis, the way he looked at him, it was like he was the only light in his life. She looked into his eyes with a serious expression.

"You should always look at the positive side of life." Jay said gently, rubbing his back soothing him. "Just be around him more, try to understand if he's interested in someone before eventually popping out your confession."

Louis nodded weakly, hanging onto her every word. Think positive thoughts...

Jay wiped away the tears on his cheeks. "He seems like a nice lad." she said, trying to divert his mind.

"He is." Louis sniffed smiling. 

They eventually slipped into other topics and Louis eventually forgets his worries, becoming his cheerful bubbly self again. He also made Jay promise that she won't tell anyone about it(much to her disappointment )

Jay eventually left him alone, to make dinner, Louis thinking happy thoughts, smiling to himself.