Chapter 8

DOUBLE UPDATE  (On the occasion of me getting a new phone😁)

I just wanted to thank all of you who have voted for my chapters so far, it truly means a lot to me that you liked my story and I'm forever in your depth:) 

BEFORE YA READ THIS

I WAS SICK WHEN I WROTE BOTH THE CHAPTERS MEANING THAT THEY'RE SHIT. COULDN'T DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS TIME-CONSUMING AND I'M LAZY.

I AM SO SORRY.

- - -

Saturday night, Sleepover party and at Niall's house. Everything was going just as planned too as everyone had reached by 6ish and was having a great time. Since it wasn't suppose to start until 8, Niall hadn't planned the extra 2 hours ahead and decided that he wouldn't get it started until 8 sharp.

Not his problem if they get bored out of their skulls.

And so currently Zayn, Liam and Harry were lounging around in the living room while he and Louis were in his room, a part of his brilliant and hilariously  funny yet certainly evil plan.

Heh, heh.

Louis was prancing about looking at the new cloths he'd bought, occasionally commenting on the 'prettier' ones and gushing about how nice it would be to see a change in the world, usual positive vibes Louis, nothing out of the ordinary.

After waiting for a few minutes, he decided to put his plan into action.

"Soooo, Louisss.." Niall said pulling him into bed with him. Louis gives in immediately and jumps about on the bed, neatly putting back the pillows in its place for something to do.

"Yeah?" 

Louis had those adorable eyes shining right back at him that trusted him beyond belief and Niall almost felt guilty for what he was about to do. Almost.

"You know how Harry's been pranking us a lot right? With filling up our bags with Pringle's and all?" Niall said ruffling his hair.

"Mmhm." Louis said laughing. "It was funny." Niall moves closer and puts his hands on Louis' shoulders, evil glint in his eyes.

"How about we pull a funny prank on him then?" Niall said. Louis seemed like he was thinking, quite unsure. 

"It won't hurt him, promise." He put out his pinky finger. Louis smiled and took his pinky and shook it with his. "Alright then! What's the prank?"

- - - 

"Remember Louis, whatever happened, you have to keep it going yeah?"

"O-okay."

Niall and Louis entered the living room and spotted the others on the couch, feasting on some nachos with cheese.

"PHEASANTS! Ya didn't call me to EAT!" Niall said with a mocking look of shock on his face. He jumped straight onto the couch and grabbed one of the bowls, munching through them within seconds.

Louis headed straight to Harry's lap and snuggled up to his chest, smiling bright when Harry's left arm automatically wounded around his waist. He watched as Harry snacked on the nachos, look of deep concentration on his face while he scrolled through his phone. He had decided to remove his ear piercings but had kept his lip ring on, Louis was grateful for that. As weird as it was, he loved watching him suck at it whenever he was focused, like he was doing now. 

Maybe it's another crush thing, liking every little thing your crush does. He decided that it was.

Louis did a quick sideways glance at Niall to be sure, and he saw a reassuring, if not mischievous look on his face. Alright, time to put this into action.