Chapter 14

Sooo...I'm having my exams right now so updates are basically NOT gonna be there until the last week of June:( Please bear with me!

- - -

"Hazzie..this is really isn't necessary.." Louis said walking into the mall with him, hands laced together.

"Oh, shush. I want to treat you princess. So pick out any outfit that takes your fancy, 5 of them at least. Consider it as your birthday and Christmas present." Harry concluded. 

"2." Louis said firmly looking up at him.

"4"

"3" "Alright 3 it is."

They stopped at the nearest clothing store and Harry followed him around through different sections, watching his eyes lingering at sweaters and generally more comfy and casual pieces.

Time passed and Harry accidentally lost him amidst all the different rows. He couldn't be blamed, Louis was tiny and his head barely reached above the racks. He walked around aimlessly for awhile, watching other customers at the store with their kids running about, and finally spotted him peeking out of one of the trial rooms, looking around for him.

Louis' eyes lit up at finding Harry and quickly walked out, showing him the sweatshirt and pants.

"How do I look?"

"Perfect darling." Harry said, smiling wide. The sweatshirt did hung about a bit loose and he noticed that he had to fold up the sleeves a bit to fit, making him look adorable.

No, he wasn't gonna start on those pants.

"I chose 2 more!"

"Winter is coming up which is why I chose warm clothes." Louis said shyly, now coming out wearing a full-sleeve baggy shirt and woolen pants, cuddly and cute in Harry's eyes. Harry wished he could see him in one of his shirts, he'd look so small in them that he wouldn't be able to hold back.

"I like it, sensible shopping." Harry said chuckling.

"Last one." Louis announced, now wearing a hoodie 2 sizes too big a pale yellow in color. Harry now knew that even though he might not say  it, he secretly loves how tiny he is, and  Harry couldn't have agreed more with that. 

God, he so wanted to hold his tiny frame in his arms and kiss him breathless. Was it too much to ask?

"I like this the best." Harry said, heart melting at the wide smile on Louis' face, pleased. That's all Harry ever wants, to see that never-ending smile on his face that makes everyone's day so much more brighter. 

- - -

"How about some Starbucks?" Harry suggested, carrying the shopping even after all of his protests.('I can carry it!' 'Love, the bags are even bigger than you!')

Louis nodded pulling at Harry's free hand towards the place in an attempt to go faster. He made sure that Harry had gone to find a seat for them before hurrying off to buy their coffee's before he could say anything else.

"Two Vanilla Latte's please." Louis said to the guy standing behind the counter. He looked up from his phone with a bored expression that changed as soon as he set eyes on him.

"Coming right up love." He said, voice too sickly sweet for Louis' liking. He squirmed under his gaze, uncomfortable at the way the guy was staring at him. He stood there waiting, trying to ignore the looks, focusing on anything else but him.

"Have a nice day." He said after what felt like ages, placing the cups in Louis' outstretched hands, fingers hovering over his skin for a split second before retreating, Louis shuddering at the cold feeling.