Chapter 9

The boys were on the couch, watching a movie Niall had rented. Well, the movie had started but all anybody could think about was how Louis had still not emerged from his cocoon that he'd made out of the blankets still curled up in his corner, nose barely peeking out of the covers.

Zayn pushed at Harry motioning him to try and get Louis out of there. To be fair, nobody liked it when Louis was sad. And Harry was the only person who could get him going.

Harry shifted over towards Louis and placed his hand on what he assumed was his back, gently shaking him.

"Lou, are you awake?" Louis mumbled out a 'yeah', pulling his blankets closer to him.

"Not be mad love, I know you just wanted to have some fun." Harry consoled him. "Just that sometimes, things don't go the way you plan it."

Louis didn't respond to that making it clear that he still didn't want to talk to them. Harry slowly placed his hand over the tuft of hair visible and stroked it gently trying to comfort him. It seemed to work as Louis immediately melted into the touch, letting him play slightly with his hair.

Adding that to the list of what Louis likes, Harry hooked his arms up underneath the covers and lifted him up a bit, slipping underneath so that Louis was now on his lap.

"Come on Lou, you can't be mad forever." Harry pulled at the covers and got them undone halfway when he was stopped by Louis.

"No...feel cold. Want the blankets." Louis said pulling them up until his chest with his eyes still tight shut.

"Promise that you aren't mad any more and you get to keep them." 

"Promise." Louis yawned and snuggled closer to his chest, opening his pretty blue eyes at last with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm sorry." Louis said looking at all of them in turn. "I was being a brat wasn't I?"

"No boo, it's all good now yeah?" Liam said smiling. Louis smiled back his genuinely cheerful smile and relief flooded through everyone's minds. They all needed a happy Louis in their lives.

"On with the movie then!" Niall shouted out, starting it from the beginning. Niall sitting in the middle, Louis on Harry's lap on one side and Zayn and Liam snuggled together on the other.

- - -

"Truth or dare mate?" Niall called out to Harry. They were now sitting in a circle on the floor, having decided the next game. 

"Dare." Harry said with a challenging look on his face. 

Niall smirked and rubbed his hands together. Liam, Zayn and Louis exchanged looks, knowing where this was gonna go. It always ended horribly when a game of truth or dare was brought up. Especially with Nialler.

"I'm gonna go easy for the beginning." Niall concluded and a quiet sigh was heard from Louis. "Right..."

"Wear all your cloths the other way round for the duration of this game."

"Like, front side back or inside out?" Harry questioned.

"Inside out, I guess."

Harry shrugged, visibly okay with the dare and proceeded to pull his shirt off. Louis immediately shifted over behind Liam with hands covering his eyes, a small unnoticeable blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"Well someone decided to give me some privacy." Harry chuckled. "Thank you Lou."

"You're welcome." Louis' quiet voice was heard. The others smiled in turn, Louis being Louis of course.