Chapter 19

Writer's block. I finally know what it feels like.

And yeah, Anne's eyes are green.

Communication is the key to a good relationship. Ya'll just keep that in mind.

- - -

Louis had so much going on his life that he couldn't handle it, and it was all about Harry. His mind kept wandering back to what had happened with him and it drove him crazy. Sure, he was drunk so he probably didn't mean it? Or did he? He really didn't want to think about this anymore.

He had also kept thinking about the wonderful time he had yesterday with him, the beautiful song that he'd written and his wonderful voice still echoing in his head. How had never thought about it before? Harry would certainly be an amazing singer and he knew it for sure. It made him wonder if he had many more songs that he'd written down and hadn't shown him yet. 

But leaving all of it aside, he was also worried for him. Failing in English?! Louis really couldn't even imagine how horrible it is and yet Harry never seemed to care, kept saying that they were only class tests. 

Now...this was exactly something he could help with, right?

He sat up eyes widen at what he had just thought of, and stared at his books piled on his table. It is the least he could do for him after all he'd done...

He nodded to himself, smiling proudly of what he'd thought of. He was going to help him in English, it's the least he could do.

- - -

"Boo, come on, let's go out somewhere!" Harry pleaded, pulling Louis out of his room. Louis walked back in huffing and Harry followed back like a lost puppy, pouting.

"No Hazzie, we have to study." Louis said firmly as he made him sit back on the bed, placing the textbook in his hands. "We have an exam soon, remember?"

"You can do that later, we need to spend some time together babe." Harry reasoned, giving him back the book. Louis frowned and pushed it back in his hands, giving him a glare.

"We can study together, that way we spend some time together too!" Louis said, picking up all the notes he had made which he'd brought with him.

"Lou, you tricked me." Harry muttered folding his arms. "You said we'd have fun." 

Louis watched him with guilty eyes but kept his ground, refusing for his sake. "We will have fun H, it's just some grammar and it will be easy right?"

"What do I get in return?" Harry asked, eyebrows raised. Louis bit his lip, thinking.

"Um..I'll give you lots of cuddles and kissies?" Louis asked, baby blue eyes wide and sparkling.

"Deal." Harry grinned with a slight shake of his head, picking up the text book in his hands in a quick motion. "Let's start then, shall we?"

- - -

"A football team is a collective noun, yes or no?" Louis asked him, eyes peeking from his small black rimmed glasses, catching the fond look on his face.

"Uh-yeah. It's true." Louis gave him a weird look as he licked at his lips, shrugging it off and moving onto the next question.

" 'The man was bitten by the dog', active or passive?" Louis asked, waiting for an answer. Louis looked up again when he didn't answer, frowning when Harry took a sharp breath, eyes trained at his.

"Harry what's wrong?" Louis asked, worried as he gazed into his forest green eyes to find it several shades darker.

"You never told me you had glasses." Harry blurted out, surprising Louis.