Chapter 5

The drive to Harry's house was silent, radio playing an old Beatles song. Louis didn't try just as much to make conversation, simply looking outside like he always does.

They pulled into a street far down, a street Louis hadn't ever gone to before, which surprised him, he's lived all his life in Doncaster. It was all quiet and nobody was out giving it an eerie atmosphere.Giving a tentative gaze at the general direction where Harry was siting he chuckled nervously.

"Y-you aren't k-kidnapping me are you?" Louis said. 

Harry laughed out loud at that. "Don't worry Lou, this is just the way things are over here."

"When we moved here from Cheshire we wanted a sort of atmosphere where nothing major happens, quiet for the most part. That is how we found this place, away from all the hustle. Mind you, I don't like it here one bit."

Nothing much was said until at last Harry finally pulled the car in through to the garage of a two story house, posh and neatly kept.

Louis knew that Harry seemed to belong to a more than middle class family, but seeing that they lived in a house about the same as his he didn't try to question it.

 It was odd how the house was so simple and yet the things kept in seemed old fashioned and antique, expensive even. Louis was keeping as close to Harry as possible as the climbed up the stairs that were covered in carpet, Harry with his modern styled clothing was the only thing that looked normal to him.

"W-where are your parents?" Louis said looking at the odd pictures hung on the walls.

"Mum went for work, won't be back until 12." Harry said stopping in front of the door at the end of the hallway. He opened it wide and moved aside for Louis to get in.

Harry's room was a typical teenagers room, very unlike the rest of the house. Posters of famous singers hung everywhere, a guitar kept on top of the drawers, bed at a side neatly tucked. Louis could immediately tell that he was a neat freak, everything having its own place, down to the last sock. He sat down on the edge of the bed, afraid that he might do something wrong, and looked up at Harry, smiling.

"I like your room." he said softly. "It's a lot like you." Harry sat down beside him grinning at the comment. 

"Thank you princess." Louis tried his best to hide the blush that crept onto his cheeks but failed miserably trying to hide it with his hands instead. Harry stopped him, taking his hands away from his face.

"Don't hide it Lou, I like seeing you so flustered." Louis didn't comment on that, he didn't know what to say.

"How about we play 21 questions, so that we can get to know each other?" Louis mumbles looking up at him. 

"Alright then, I'm gonna start." Harry said. Louis slowly started making himself comfortable, folding his legs up on the bed, wishing he could have just sat on Harry's lap and nuzzle his face into his chest. He resisted himself, knowing that it would be awkward, they've only known each other for a week.

"What's your favorite color?" Harry asked. "Blue. It's so pretty!" Louis exclaimed. "What's yours?"

"Red, its a really intense color." 

"Birthday?"

"December the 24th, I'm a Christmas Eve baby." Louis said. 

They talked and asked questions, learning more and more about each other. Happy moments, even embarrassing stories that took place, and laughed out loud at how silly it was. Louis felt yet so happy, sitting there with Harry, calm even. He couldn't explain what he was feeling, a warm fuzzy emotion inside that he'd never felt before. Whatever it was, Louis was happy that he had met him in the first place.