Chapter 20

It's mah birthdayyyy

Sooo

Anyone wants a double/triple update??im up for it!

Question: Anyone you'd like to see in a relationship with Niall?? Please let me know!

Emotional chapters coming up...

- - -

Harry let out a low moan, muffling it with his hand as he slowly worked on his throbbing dick.

He was horny. And no, his right hand just wouldn't do it anymore. He needed more. He needed Louis. 

Nobody could blame him, for he would spent hours fantasizing about him, his dirty mind filled with thoughts that would probably throw him to hell. His thick creamy white thighs littered with love bites, beautiful blue and innocent eyes glossed over with need, sinfully pretty lips and huge arse were taking over his dream scape and he couldn't do anything about it.

He wanted to take things slowly, make his first time special and meaningful. Louis was the most precious and tiny little creature, he truly deserved to be treated like a princess. 

But god, He wanted to fuck him till he screamed bloody murder.

Harry would ruin his mind with all his fantasies. Heck, he couldn't even handle hearing someone swear, imagine...

Shaking out the images from his head, he groaned and pulled himself together. 

Cursing silently under his breath, he tugged at his aching cock hard, head thrown back as he came all over his hand with a shaky moan , praying that his sister hadn't heard him from the room next to his.

He took a long hot shower to clean himself up, the warm water soothing his muscles and calming down his heart beat. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he put on his black shirt and skinny jeans, ready to go to his meadow for some hours.  He really needed to distract himself and nothing could be better than writing a song.

Harry bumped into Gemma downstairs who seemed to have come out of Anne's room, looking quite frustrated herself. He felt hurt to even think that Anne would rely only her and not him, oh how everything has changed.

She spotted the sad look on his face that disappeared just as quickly as it had come and bit at her lips, anxious about what is to come.

"Where are you going?" Gemma asked suspiciously, eyeing the book in his hand that he picked up off the dresser.

"To spend some time alone," Harry said rushing to pick up the jacket. Gemma stopped him, hand on his book as she looked at it closely.

"That isn't yours." Gemma said, eyes widening at the realization, quickly moving his hand off it. She'd know that book anywhere.  "I-It isn't, give it back!"

"What do you mean, it's mine!" Harry questioned confused, moving his hand over to open it.

"NO!" Gemma shouted out, slapping his hand away again, trying to pull it out of his grasp.

"Gemma, what the hell are you doing?" Harry shouted, getting angry. 

"I swear to god, just give me the damn book, it's not yours!" Gemma screamed. 

"It is mine-"

"What's going on here?" Anne said, face pale and exhausted. Harry froze when he heard her voice, immediately moving away from Gemma. He grabbed his jacket, and went out the door as fast as he could, not sparing a glance at them.