Chapter 12

The recent scandal that's been going on about the murder of George Floyd has deeply affected me. I really don't want to elaborate but, Racism is now taking on us like a pandemic. People of colour aren't any different, why don't people understand that? 

Honestly, when I'd first started this story I thought I would be updating it quite rarely and not spend all my free time on it:) Guess the lockdown does do you wonders.

- - -

Harry and Louis has been on several dates since, usually out at restaurants, and Louis could now say that he was dating him. The thought itself brought him smiles and a giddy feeling inside, he grew to love it as time passed.

 Every day he was greeted with his cheeky smile with dimples, a lovely kiss and a huge hug, his laughter and beautiful voice, and a loving glance at him which he returned every time, loving everything about him.

 They talked about each other a lot, learning more and more every day. Louis learnt about his favorites and dislikes, hobbies and more practically about his sister Gemma. Anybody could see that Harry loved her more than life itself. Louis also noticed that the talk about his parents never came up, but he knew not to ask, not wanting to cause trouble.

It's school next day and the boys were having their break. Rather than sitting in the crowded lunch room they decided to walk around the school a bit, discussing their exams.

"Got the class test results back." Liam grumbled, tucking his answer sheet back in his bag. "Got a B."

"Me too! I got my English test back and I got an A plus!" Louis squealed smiling a lot more than usual.

"Thought so." Niall called back, struggling to keep a straight face. "What about you Harry?"

"Failed." He mumbled shrugging, earning a gasp from Louis. "Guess I haven't paid much attention in class."

"I could help you if you want.." Louis asked him, concerned. Harry smiled waving it off. "It's alright boo, I'll manage."

"Alright, that's it!" Liam shouted out, turning behind to face the rest of them, sniggering at him. He knew they'd try something while Zayn isn't here, he'd gotten sick, and that's exactly what happened.

"If you won't tell me what ever the heck of a prank your pulling on me-" he said moving towards Harry who was smirking hands casually wrapped behind his back, Niall beside him sniggering himself. Liam groaned and instead turned his attention to Louis.

"Come on, Louis, you'd tell me if something's wrong right?" Liam asked him, who was hiding behind Harry, trying to muffle his giggles but failing miserably.

He looked at the others for a split second before looking at Liam, now laughing out openly."Your pants.."

"Oh, god no!" Liam said rushing to the washroom, the back of his pants covered in Nutella, others laughing their heads off. "They were WHITE for heavens sake!"

"

Louis was now walking to his Music class with Jessica, his partner. To be completely fair, even though she might be quiet annoying at times she was a good person to hang out with and he was enjoying his time with her in class. 

She had a good heart, or so he thought.

"So, Louis." Jessica said arm around his shoulder. "You and Harry, eh?"

"Um, yeah, we're dating.." Louis said quietly.

"Oh, you lucky little thing!" Jessica smirked, shoving him slightly that nearly caused him to topple off his feet. "So many girls and boys swooning over him! And he chose you!"