Chapter 23

10 YEARS YA'll, ITS BEEN 10 YEARS❤️ IM SO PROUD, LOOK AT HOW FAR THEY'VE COME!! HAPPY 10 YEARS LUVS.

I just wanted to update today so pretty short and well, I feel so happyYYYYY

- - -

It took Louis a lot of pleading and sweet talk to finally get Harry to go back home.

Not that he wanted him to go, no far from it. Only that it was past midnight and Harry was still at his house, snuggled up with him on the couch as they watched the telly. He'd lost the number of times he felt his phone buzzing from texts, Gemma's name flashing across the screen which Harry chose to ignore, head nuzzled to his neck.

They'd went back to his house as soon as it got dark, Louis buried within Harry's warm jacket on the ride back home. Jay had already went to sleep the moment Louis had come back, sparing Harry a smile before leaving them on their own. They were were now cuddled up under a blanket on the couch, watching random shows on the TV.

"Hazzie...your phones ringing again." Louis sighed when Harry leaned over, switching it off and made his way back under the blanket in a swift motion. "Gemma's going to be worried about you!"

"Don't care." Harry mumbled, unbothered.

"I know you're angry at her doesn't mean that you should be so stubborn though." he said softly, watching the blank look on his face.

"She knew all along, and she never told me." Harry grumbled, eyes filled with hurt. "We always tell each other everything."

"She definitely had a good reason." Louis said pulling the blanket off. "And you're never going to hear it unless you go home. Now."

Harry sighed still refusing to move from the couch. "That's not what I'm afraid about.."

"I know." Louis coaxed him out of the couch, pushing him gently towards the front door. "But you have to face your fears at one point, it's inevitable."

Harry was pushed out of the house before he knew it, eyes widened in amusement.

"My jacket-"

"Well, it's mine now." Louis jutted in, placing a soft kiss on his lips before smiling his sunshine smile that he adored. "It's all going to go fine, now go. I promise!"

"I love you!" Harry said out loud, grinning slowly as he saw the blush spread on his cheeks, blue eyes sparkling.

"I love you too, Harry."

- - -

Once Harry had opened the door to the house, he was greeted with a not-so-amused Gemma, pursing her lips. 

"Where were you." Gemma said, gritting her teeth when she saw Harry calmly remove his boots.

"Out." Harry answered, moving towards the stairs.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet." Gemma grumbled. "Give me the book."

Harry complied, much to her surprise, placing the book in her outstretched hand.

"Did you read it?" Gemma asked, flipping through it just to be sure. 

"Yeah, a bit." Harry whispered, looking at his sister. Gemma bit at her lip, sighing quietly. 

"I'm sorry I never told you..mum didn't want that." Gemma said in a small voice. She pulled him into a hug, letting out a breath she was holding when he hugged her back. "I-I'm sorry-"

"Why?" Harry questioned, pushing her away slowly. "I thought we told each other everything? A-and you just-"

"I couldn't Harry, mum didn't want-"