Leviathan: the game world pt2

The water felt good against his scales in the morning. Leviathan had taken his natural form during the night for extra comfort. The moisture felt great against his rough scales and smoothe skin.

Click

The door swung open. Y/n walked into the bathroom rubbing their eyes tiredly. They wore only a long t-shirt to conceal themselves with. Who knows if they had shorts or something else underneath it?

Yawning, they brought a palm to their face.

"Y-Y/N" Levi blushed, his face turning an impossible shade of red. Y/n caught him butt-naked in a tub, first thing in the morning, in his natural form. He felt like dying from embarrassment.

"A-ahh s-SORRY!" They yelled, finally realizing what they'd done. Y/n hurriedly ran out and slammed the bathroom door behind.

Levi raised a hand to his face, blushing hard. How was he going to live this down? How was he going to get it down, now? Damn you y/n, he thought.

"Fuck.." He mumbled under his breath. After a few minutes of embarrassment and frustration he rose to his feet to finally dry off, and get dressed. Regretfully, putting on his clothes from yesterday.

He wondered if they had a washing machine here, or would he have to hand wash his outfit every day? Buying multiple outfits would definitely help him out here. But that was long term thinking. Levi didn't plan on staying here longer, he wanted to beat the game, that's it. He had no plans of living here. Especially with these imposter brothers of his. He wondered which version of one of his brothers he'd meet today.

Groaning, he clutched his forhead and walked out of bathroom, into the guest room.

"Ehhh!???"

Whatthefuckwhatthefuck

Y/n was pulling theif shirt half way over their face, bare chest exposed.

"You've got to be kidding me!!" He shouted before yanking the bathroom door open and slamming it behind me. This did not happen again. Levi was not in the mood for this irony.
Approaching the door, he knocked this time.

"Come in" y/n called through the door.
Hesitantly, Levi gripped the door handle and turned it. Levi peered in the room, and saw y/n, disappointedly, fully dressed and decent.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about that, Leviathan, I didn't mean for that to happen" y/n apologized, quickly adding, "for both times."

Why did they use my full name, Levi thought, feeling awkward.

"Ah, yeah, it's my fault too. We both got to learn how to knock" he said chuckling. Y/n laughed along awkwardly before proposing we meet with the other residents of the mansion for breakfast.

"Sure" Levi responded. At least it would give an excuse to escape this awkward tension. Levi followed y/n as the two of them headed down the hallway, down the staircase, and to the dining hall, which they found after getting lost approximately five times.

The dining hall was abandoned. The only remnants that someone had been there was the empty plates. Well, that and there was a figure, passed out, on the table. Must be nice to not have responsibilities, Levi thought.

The figure heaved up and down with each breath serenely. This one definetly reminds me of Belphie, Levi thought. The figure had a head of white wavy hair, with blue tips. That definitely seemed familiar.

"Doesn't he remind you of someone?" Levi asked y/n. "Hmmmm, maybe like a character out of one of your visual novels?" they responded, oblivious. Levi's face felt sore from face palming. He didn't know how much more obvious the game could make it for you.