Beelzebub: devour or desire pt1

Notes:
- this will be a multi-part series
- inspired by Beastars
- This chapters will contain SPOILERS for chapter 1

You awake to what looks like a courtroom. In your confusion, you see a man with red hair approach you. He grins at you, revealing a full mouth of sharp pointy teeth. You almost recoil in fear.

"Woah, no need to be afraid, human. My name is Diavolo. I'm the Prince of the Devildom, the place you're in right now" he says, gesturing to the surroundings around you. "I'm the ruler of the all demons and all here know me" he smiled.

"I'm sorry, did he just say demons?" You thought. "You look confused, can't say I blame you" Diavolo said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "Oh, I know! I'll have my best friend and right-hand man, Lucifer explain it to you!" Diavolo chirped.

"Flattery will get you no where" the man next to him said. As he spoke you noticed fangs bounce up and down with his chin as he pronounced each syllable. This man had silky black hair, parted on the right side of his face. His eyes were black with an outward red gleam. In other words he was intimidating, to say the least.

"Anyways, human," Lucifer turned to you, "you've been selected for the exchange student experiment. You'll be an exchange student at RAD, or, the "Royal Academy of Diavolo," where you'll be given tasks to complete and a written report mandated at the end of the year."

You were still trying to wrap your head around all of this. You'd be attending an academy of demons, as a student? Your heart began to race in fear just thinking about it.

"Why..do I have to do this?" You asked, striken with fear. Diavolo jumped in, "that is because it is my dream to strengthen the bond between your human world and our Celestial Realm. You're literally the foundation of my dream" Diavolo said with gleaming eyes.

You didn't want to admit it, but there was a child-like innocence to him. For a demon, he seemed fairly harmless.

"Alright, I understand it now" you said. You put on a bold front, but still didn't have a very clear picture of what it was you were here for. In other words, you didn't really understand.

"Ahem," Lucifer cleared his throat, "you'll need this" he said handing you a small portable device. It looked just like a smartphone. "This is a D.D.D its similar to your smartphone except its much more practical and has many different functions. If you need one of us, just call us on it. You've already got my number."

You blinked at the D.D.D that had been forced into your hands. So, you already had those two's numbers? You made a mental note not to call them. You weren't thrilled about being in contact with demons.

"Lucifer, don't you think it's time to introduce them to your brothers?" Diavolo asked. He looked smug about it but you couldn't figure out why.
"I'd been dreading this, but you are right. You'll have to meet them eventually."

Lucifer looked upset at the mention of his brothers. Were they really that bad?

"First, we have Asmodeus, the fifth eldest and the Avatar of Lust" Lucifer said introducing a stunning looking demon with perfectly creme colored hair. Asmodeus looked you over and winked.
"Asmo, is just fine, human~"

You saw out of the corner of your eye, Lucifer recoil. It was almost amusing.

"Next we have Satan, the 4th oldest and the Avatar of Wrath." Satan eyed you curiously before looking at his brother with a spiteful glare.

"That's all for an introduction? Unbelievable, Lucifer" he grumbled, baring his fangs at him in disgust. Lucifer seemed to brush him off and mutter to himself something brief before continuing.