Mammon: we're all made of scars

Notes:
- TRIGGER WARNING: abuse
- Ex created for this fic named Ethan
- Roomate created for this fic called Erika
- If you are sensitive about this subject I don't recommend reading
- enjoy~

You gasped for breath as your eyes locked onto the demon hovering above you. The white haired demon smirked, and brought his hands to your sides. You shut your eyes tight in anticipation. His hands crawled over your sides as you shrieked.

You had never anticipated Mammon would tickle you.

Sure, just moments before you two had been playfully teasing each other back and forth, trying to get a rise out of the other. But you never imagined he'd attack your one weakness, your ticklishness.

Mammon smirked as his hands continued to poke, prode and attack your sides in tickles. You swung back your head in laughter, allowing yourself to lie backwards.

Distracted in your laughter, you had hardly noticed when your shirt had hitched up. Mammon had however, and was staring at your stomach in utter shock and disbelief.

..........

I looked on in horror as I noticed the giant scar lying on y/n's stomach. "Y-y/n what..happened..where'd ya get that?" I asked, panic hitching in my voice. Y/n, still dazed from their laughter high, hadn't realized what I was even talking about.

They leaned up, wiping a tear from their eye blissfully, before cocking their head at me in confusion. "What are you talking about, Mammon?"

I almost felt guilty about doing so, but with rosy cheeks, I pointed down to their exposed belly, where their shirt had hitched up. Y/n's face grew bright red before remorse painted their face.

They quickly yanked their shirt down and burried their gaze to the floor, refusing to meet mine. "Y/n, where'd ya get that scar from?"

..........

Your face scrunched up as you replayed the painful memories in your head. "Mammon..I.." Your breath caught in your throat. You felt your throat constrict itself, with shortness of breath, you forced yourself to look at him.

Pained, you managed to get the words out. "It was my ex..he did it." Mammon stared at you in awe. "Wait, you're telling me another human did this?" You shook your head at his naivety.

"You know humans kill each other right?" Mammon frowned, "yeah I know. Just, didn't know firsthand how..violent they were to their own kind. That's all" Mammon said, clearly suprised at the violent nature of human beings.

To his credit, you were the only human he'd bothered to interact with for the past thousand years. And, you were pretty much the opposite of violent. You were very passive, laid-back, and level headed. Mammon couldn't even remember a time you raised your voice while here.

"Can I..see it again?" Mammon asked. You recoiled at his request. Why would he want to see a big nasty scar again? Didn't it gross him out?

"Uhm...I guess.." You said, hesitantly lifting the hem of your shirt for him to see. Mammon took it in, admiring the look of it. In embarssment, you looked to the side, so you wouldn't have to meet his gaze.

...........

I examined the scar closely. It looked so fucking cool. I didn't have the first clue why y/n would hide something like this. If I had a battle scar this cool, I'd make sure everyone knew.