Asmodeus: your first pt4 (NSFW)

Notes:
- NSFW
- If sexual or explicit content makes you uncomfortable please don't read
- For NSFW scenes, the fic is marked accordingly for a male reader perspective and a female reader perspective
- enjoy~

I grit my teeth and dig my nails into my bed sheets. Hunched over,  I hold my stomach with one arm, tearing the other one into the bedsheets. Taking in shallow breaths, I painfully removed the arm from my stomach and willed it to touch myself.

At the sensation of the contact, my hips began to buck absentmindedly while I groaned. I palmed myself through my pants eagerly. Using the hand that gripped the bed sheet, I covered my mouth, whining into it.

Tears foamed at my eyes as I continued to touch myself. Eventually, after some repeated movements with my hand, the pressure released and I let out a sigh.

I absolutely hated this

.........

Weeks would fly by at a time. One night stands, flings, even sex, all went out the window. I gave it all up for y/n.

And

It hurt

Y/n was a virgin. I didn't want to pressure them into having sex if they weren't ready for it, even if, it took a physical toll on my body.

I'd become, quite frankly, sexually frustrated. Sure, I was still orgasming to my own hand, but I longed for touch. For human contact. For y/n's touch..

Sometimes, it'd even become painful that I couldn't touch them. I respect their boundaries but I can't stop thinking about how good it'd feel to hold them, to make them feel good and for them to make me feel good.

I'm the Avatar of Lust after all. Its not like I could just push these thoughts out of my mind, even if I tried.

..........

Your breath hitched as you felt your way through shorts. You tugged your underwear down just enough to let your hand roam. You felt shivers as you inched your hand down further with each inch.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Oh, for fuck's sake-" you thought, tugging your shorts back up.

"Enter" you said loudly, with an edge of annoyance to your voice. Asmo appeared in the doorway, expression pained till he eyed you curiously.

"Well you're in quite a comprising position" he smirked. You blushed heavily, forgetting that you'd laid down on your bed spread-eagle to touch yourself.

"S-shut it.." You mumbled, picking yourself up and sitting criss-cross on your bed. "So, what were you up to, y/n? It must of been interesting considering your response~" Asmo teased.

You bit the inside of your cheek. "Nothing that concerns you" you huffed. Asmodeus chuckled in response, "awww that's no fun~"

Silence passed between you two. "So," you spoke up, "did you need something?" Asmo's eyes darted away from you. "I actually wanted to tell you something.." He said lowly.

"What's up?" You asked curiously. Asmo sighed before approaching you slowly. He grabbed your hand and placed it on his chest.