Satan: quarantined

Notes:
- This is a completely different quarantine scenario than the last fic
- Reference to the Covid-19
- For all of you stuck at home during this time, enjoy~

"Hey, did you hear-" a demon whispered to another behind you. You shifted uncomfortably and kept on walking, although, you felt as if you had all of RAD's student body staring at you.

"I heard the humans have a virus floating around"
"I heard it was a disease"
"Look, there's one now!"
"Ew! Don't let it near you"

Back and forth, demons all around you giggled and exchanged insults directed towards you. You clutched your shoulders tightly and continued walking down RAD's narrows hallways to your next class.

All day you'd been getting grins, glares, and weird looks of all sorts. You didn't really know why. You figured, it was probably because you were human. You'd normally get looks for being human but this was worse than normal. Feeling anxious, you proceeded to keep your head down and lie low the rest of the school day.

...........

Once home, you were confronted by Lucifer as soon as you stepped through the door. "Y/n, there's an important matter I need to discuss with you. Would you gather in the common room with the others, please" Lucifer commanded. Too tired to defy him, you obliged. Today had been exhausting. Who knew trying to hide, keep your head down and pretend you didn't exist to escape the judgement of everyone would be so hard?

You took your place in the common room, sitting on a couch, wedged between Asmo and Satan.
Lucifer cleared his throat before speaking, "ahem. Now that we're all here, I'd like to discuss an important matter." Mammon fake yawned and Lucifer shot a glare at him. Mammon paled, shutting up quickly after that.

Lucifer began again, "There's been a virus going around in the human world for quite some time now. Rumors are floating around that it might of found its way here. Now, as you may know, mere human viruses have no effect on us, but the same is not true for our human friend, here."

All the rooms eyes found their way to you. You felt slightly anxious under all their gazes.

"In order to protect the human exchange students, Lord Diavolo has ordered a quarantine of his own in order to ensure the safety of our exchange students. What this doesn't mean is no school. You will all be expected to continue attending RAD, with y/n being the only exception, do I make myself clear?" Groans from several demons filled the room.

"That being said, y/n," Lucifer directed his attention towards you, "under no circumstances, will be allowed outside. I and every other brother will ensure that. Am I understood?"
You nodded ferviously. Lucifer had a way of intimidating you into following his every command.

"That wasn't just a question for y/n," Lucifer redirected his attention towards his brothers, "you will make sure they don't leave this house, am I understood?" Silence filled the room before reluctant voices popped up, agreeing hesitantly to his orders.

You gulped. Through rumors at school, you'd somewhat known that there was a virus going around, but that it only affected humans? It all pieced itself together. That's why you'd been targeted at RAD, you were one of the only two humans there, of course, you'd be singled out and made fun of.

Shame washed over you. It felt, horrible, to be judged like this, for demons to feel disgusted and predjudice against you for being human. You didn't even have the virus, but that wouldn't stop the demons from avoiding and discriminating against you. You bit your lip in frustration, this was racism. Even in the human world you hadn't faced it to this degree. Satan noticed your pensive face and tilted his head at you.