Beelzebub: devour or desire pt3

7am:

Breakfast the following morning was quite tense. You ate normally, chatted with Beelzebub seated across from you, but couldn't shake off the gaze he was giving you. It made you anxious. "What if he knew about my dream?" You mused. Of course he didn't but it was an entertaining thought.

Last night, you had dreamed that Beel tried to eat you. His fangs had almost made their way around your throat when you "woke" with a start. Then he suddenly kissed you. That...was part of the dream, right? It must of been cause Beelzebub didn't give away any signs that it hadn't.

...........

"I'm giving myself away, aren't I?" I thought frantically. I can't eat, I can't focus. All I can think of his how I nearly devoured that human. And here they are in front of me. Completely unaware. They still smile at me.

Guilt clawed its way through me. I wonder if I even deserve that smile after what I tried to do? I grip my nails into my thighs and squeeze tightly. "Come on, Beel, you don't honestly think you still deserve them after that, do you?"

"Beelzebub.."

Y/n's voice snapped me from my thoughts. "You've hardly touched your food?" I gazed at them with uncertainty. Y/n gazed back, looking at me as if they were trying to figure me out, as if they could see right through me. I hoped they couldn t.

"It's Mammon's cooking, isn't it? I know its bad but we can't hurt his feelings" y/n giggled. "Here, you can take my bagel. Don't worry, I bought it. Its safe" they smiled. My heart hammered against my chest.

..........

"Thank you," Beel said, his gaze softening. You tossed him another friendly smile. "No problem."

You wanted desperately to clear the tension between you two. You knew you weren't close yet, so you were determined to do whatever it took to tear down the walls of tension around each other.

Quickly, you finished Mammon's terrible cooking, and headed out the door to RAD.

........

My heart pounded as I watched them leave. I started to subconsciously miss them. I missed their presence. Plus, they had done something completely unexpected.

Y/n had given me their food. I didnt know if they were just trying to get on my good side or not but it was working. I was starting to warm up to the human.

..........

9pm:

It'd now been a little over a week since you'd started rooming with Beelzebub. You two had grown closer during the time. You'd finally broken the name barrier, and got to call him 'Beel' now, which you took great pleasure in doing.

Still, something bothered you. The bed on the right side of the bedroom. All Beel had said about it was that it belonged to "him..," when you asked about it the first time. He wouldn't say nothing more, despite your efforts to pry.

You summoned your courage and decided to ask again. You wouldn't give up until you had a definitive answer. You cleared your throat, "Beel..," you said, approaching him slowly. He turned to you and eyed you cautiously.

"Yeah..?"

You gulped. "Would you please tell me about the spare bed. Like, who in particular it belongs to?"
Beel sighed outwardly. "I was afraid you'd ask about that again.." Beel rested his head in his palms.