Asmodeus: your first pt2

Notes:
- Waiter character made up for this series named Alex
- enjoy~

"Hey, y/n, tell me about your previous partners~" Asmo whined. You two were lying in his bed, watching tv idly together, a blanket draped around your shoulders.

You bit your lip in hesitation. You knew this day would come. When Asmo would get curious of your previous love-life. Only, you didn't have one in, in comparison to him, whose whole life was essentially his "love-life."

"I dont know..," you challenged, "might be too much for you to handle.." Asmo grinned, "really, y/n? Now I'm curious~ How many? What's your body count~?"

You gulped. Feeling almost shame overtake you, you pulled the blanket to your face and covered it, mumbling your answer into it in reply. "Zero.." You mumbled.

"Aww no need to be shy, y/n, I can't hear you under the blanket~" Asmo teased, pulling the blanket away. You looked at him with shameful eyes. "I said zero."

..........

Y/n gave me another heart-stopping look. I was taken by surprise when they said zero. I mean, what stopped them from dating people before me? I'm lucky to even get to date them. I couldn't understand why they'd have no love-life.

Still, they looked so ashamed that I couldn't help but feel my heart shatter. "Hey, y/n, it's ok. I think you made a lovely choice for your first boyfriend~" I grinned. Y/n slowly lead their gaze to mine.

"Doesn't it feel weird, though? I mean, you're the Avatar of Lust, you must of had more relationships than you can count, and you'd settle for someone with none.."

I shook my head vigorously. "Love, I did not settle. Asmodeus doesn't settle," I said indignantly, "also, I haven't had more than I can count, I've had exactly 70,346.." Y/n tossed me a glare and I cleared my throat, beginning again.

"Not that any of that matters..but, it does feel weird.." Y/n looked at their lap with round, disappinted eyes. "Not you of course. I've made up my mind about being head over heals for you, love. Loving you doesnt feel weird. It's..what loving you has made me feel" I breathed.

"Its like..I actually want to take this slow. I want to cherish our relationship. This isn't just another hook up for me, I genuinely love you, y/n. I want..this to last.." I said, seriously, lifting their chin so they'd meet my gaze.

Y/n chuckled softly. "Wow this is totally unlike you, Asmo." I smiled, "yeah, I know, see what you do to me, love~" I whined, wrapping my arms around y/n's figure. I hummed against their back softly. Their heartbeat slowed, they must of calmed down.

"Good," I thought, "humans are so exhausting~"

Still, I felt a bit of anxiety prick at me. The comparisons of our experience levels concerned me. Not y/n's of course, I could teach them all the great things about being in a relationship. It was..myself which worried me.

I wasn't doubting my loyaly to y/n, but I had humans and demons alike cheat on their spouses with me. I was the Avatar of Lust after all. "What if I..ruined us..?" I quickly shook the thought from my head.

"The Avatar of Lust doesn't get insecure" I reminded myself. I'll be fine, I just need to focus on us. On our relationship and loving y/n and I'll be fine...right?