Belphegor: the pact

You and Belphie had agreed to make a pact. However, you were still waiting on Belphie to actually form the pact with you. He'd agreed so what was taking so long?

Lying down on your bed you lifted your right hand and stared at it. 'Wonder if I should ask..?' you thought.

Summoning your courage, you decided to do it. Lifting yourself from your bed you walked over to Belphie and Beel's shared room and stopped at the door. You knocked, just in case, three times and awaited a response.

Nothing.

Curious, you opened the door, giving a verbal warning in advance. "I'm coming in" you said. As you opened the door you looked upon the room.

Beelzebub was no where to be found, probably in the kitchen again. Lucifer would be sure to scold him later. Belphie, however, was present and lying comfortably in his bed asleep. 'I should of known!' you thought.

Carefully, you crept up to him, tip-toeing quietly.

"I know you're there, y/n" he said without even opening an eye. "Wh- how? I was being super quiet" you protested. "I'll commend you on that, you were pretty quiet. If I were fully asleep you would of got the jump on me. But your scent gave you away."
'M-my scent?' You thought. "You could smell me?" You asked. "Of course, though you're way less pungent than my brothers. Human's have a certain smell to them. Especially you" he smiled.

Silence enveloped you for a minute before you asked. "-don't worry you don't smell bad" Belphie chuckled. "..That's actually not what I was thinking.." You said. "Oh?" Belphie said curiously. "Then enlighten me, what was it you were gonna say?" He said, opening an eye as he glanced at you with a smirk.

You were silent for a moment. Belphie frowned and narrowed his eyes at you. "What is it? Is there something wrong, y/n?" He asked. You gulped. "How come you won't make a pact with me?" You choked out, "You said you would but..." Belphie chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Annoyed, you raised a brow. "That's all? Y/n is so cute worrying about a pact with me" he chuckled. A light blush tinted your face. "So..are you gonna tell me or what?" You asked. "Well, to be honest, I'm kinda indesicive right now. This might shock you but-"

'Is he unsure if he wants to make a pact with me?' You thought.
"-I don't know where to put it."
"Pardon?" You blinked.
"The pact mark. I don't know where I want it" he said. Your face went red with embarassement. Oh no, you thought something dirty.
Belphie noticed this and grinned. "Were you thinking something dirty, y/n?" He asked. "No!" You replied defensively. You totally were.

Belphie sat up in his bed and motioned you to sit next to him, patting the spot next to him on the bed. You obliged and sat next to the demon. He smirked and pulled you in close, looping his arms around your shoulders.

"Belphie...?" You asked. Belphie traced his fingers around the sides of your neck. "Do I want it here?" He grinned, "or here..?" He said lifting your shirt and sliding his hands down your back. You blushed radiantly and the skin on your back felt hot. You shiverred at his touch on your back. He chuckled, clearly amused by your reaction.

"H-how about the hand?" you suggested to get him to stop teasing you. "The hand huh..?" He smirked. "So whenver you please yourself you'll think of me-" you punched him on the shoulder. "Not a chance.." You murmured, a blushing mess. You hid your face in your hands to mask your blush. Belphagor rubbed his sore shoulder and studied your right hand.

"Yeah..I think I'll put it here.." he mumbled, grabbing your right hand and holding it. "Belphie..?" You asked. "You don't have any objections to that do you?" Belphie asked. "Not unless its because of what you said earlier" you grumbled. "No" he said shaking his head, "I just like to hold it" he smiled and planted a kiss on it. The pact mark slowly faded onto your right hand. You studied it curiously.

"It took you this long to decide on the hand of all places? Not anywhere abstract?" You asked. "Would you rather it be somewhere dirty? Because then I could show you abstract" he mused.
"Nono-" you said shaking your head as you admired the mark, "I actually like it" you smiled.