Beelzebub x sick!reader

Notes:
- This will contain switching point of views between the reader and Beel
- several time skips
- bit of a longer fic, word count (3796)
- enjoy~

The bell ending class at RAD finally rang, echoing sweetly in your ears. You smiled, throwing your bag around your shoulders and sitting up from your desk. Your desk was positioned right next to the window, making it easy for you to notice what had caught your eye. It was raining: thundering to be precise.

You shuddered, 'did I even bring my umbrella today' you thought. Checking your bag twice and around your desk it was decided: you hadn't. 'Great' you uttered in your mind, silently shaming yourself for your carelessness.

You breathed out a long sigh before deciding to face your enemy, the rain, head on. Boldly, you pushed open the heavy school door leading to the front of the school and dashed outside.

Immediatly you felt it hit you. The cold sensation of tiny wet bullets overwhelmed you. You thought rapidly about your options. You could lift your bag over your head to cover yourself. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but it was better than nothing. With all your might, you began to lift your bag over your head.

No dice. Instantly you dropped it back down. Curse RAD for giving you such heavy textbooks! You'd be sure to complain to Lucifer later and see if he'd mention it to Diavolo. For now though, the bag plan was a bust. Your remaining option: deal with it. Groaning, you trekked your feet forward through the growing puddles on the ground. 'Great' you thought, 'now my socks are wet.'

Angerly, you marched onward through the pouring rain until you reached the House of Lamentation. Swearing under your breath you fished out your spare key from your bag, unlocked the door, and stepped inside. You were dripping wet, but you were finally "home."

Drawing a sigh, you found your way to your room and closed the door behind you. Grabbing a nearby towel, you began to dry yourself, changing into a spare change of clothes shortly after. After you were properly dried, you fell first into your cushiony bed, exhausted from the day.

As you were lying there, a thought crossed your mind. You scratched your head furviously, "ughhh why didn't I just ask one of the boys if I could share their umbrella. I'm sure Satan would of had one at the very least."

However, Satan wasn't in your class. Mammon was, but considering Mammon wasn't good at keeping track of things, you realized asking him would be no good.

Exhausted physically and mentally, you drew another sigh and wrapped yourself in a blanket. 'Forget dinner, what I need now is rest' you thought, lying your head on a soft, comforting pillow. You were pulled from your thoughts into a deep, feverish sleep.

.........

"Ughhh..." You groaned, clutching your head, which was now burning beneath your touch.

Groggily, you turned your head and steadily tuned in the boys standing in front of you.

"-she's waking up. Hey, y/n are ya finally with us?" Mammon said.
"Huh...I think so- yeah I am, what are you guys doing here..?" you asked. "You didn't come to dinner so we wanted to check on you" Beel said, his gaze trained on you, steady and concerned.

"Luckily, we just found you napping here" Levi added.
You groaned again, sitting up slowly.
"Guys.." You said. "Yeah?" The demons asked in unison.

"I feel like shit"

"Oh, uhm, did'cha want us to leave you alone then?" Mammon asked, dejected.