Chapter 1 (Edited)

|Authors note ‼️🛑✋

Y/n- Your name
E/c- Eye color
F/c- Fav Color
H/c- Hair color
H/l- Hair length (might use)
Gbsf/n- Girl best friends name
Bbsf/n- Boy best friends name
A/n- Authors note

'- mean their thinking
"- means there talking

Credits to Lucys_Lil_Sis for putting effort into making the cover.
End of Authors note |
___________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

'I'm only a homeless girl.' I thought. I kicked a can on the street with my hands in my pocket.

"Ow!" I heard a voice from behind the garbage can.

"Who's there!?" I inquired, and glanced my eyes all around the place. "Step into the light. I'm not afraid of you!" I yelped. My eyes widened when he stepped into the light. "You're one of the Ninja... Wait! Are you stalking me?!" I proposed and I jumped. My position looked like I was going to slap him. 'I never thought I would meet a ninja.' I thought with excitement.

"Pfft no! I just happened to walk by!"The guy implied.

'This guys really a Ninja? How?.' I thought as the smirk on my face disappeared. "Oh really? Is that how you want to put it? Are you the one who leaves food around?" I ask raising a brow.

"Uh, y-no.." He says, and I cross my arms. "Okay, maybe." He gives in, "I just feel bad for you having to live on the streets. Please, let me give you a place to stay." He begs, and I roll my eyes.

"Alright, fine." I say, and a big smile crept upon his face.

"Great! Let's go!" The male with brown hair, and a blue ninja suit exclaims. We starts walking to wherever he lived.
• • •

We arrived at this big ship, I was so confused. "This is where you live?" I began to chuckle, I look at him and he wasn't laughing. I started to get serious too, and I cleared my throat. He starts bursting out laughing.

"HAHAHA, you got so serious too!!" He laughed so hard.

"Wow, did anyone ever tell you, you're so mean," I rolled my eyes and spoke sarcastically.

"Well, I'm going to introduce myself," The brown haired male, with black eyes, and a blue suit said. "The names Jay," He went on.

"Wow nice to finally meet you, I'm sarcasm," I joked around.

"Wait really!" Jay laughed at me.

"No dumby it was a joke!" I hit him on the head.

"Ow!" Jay shouted loudly.

Kai's POV

"What's all the reckas out here," I walked out to see a girl with Jay. "Woahhh, and I thought you were interested in Nya!" I looked at him so shocked.

"No, no, no! Kai it's not what it looks like!" He starts to get angry with me, and he tried to convince me he didn't like the girl.

"And I should believe you because..?" I said in disbelief.

"Oh c'mon! You never believe me!" Jay said, and I really wanted to laugh at his anger. Lloyd then walks out with a fustrated face.

"We're not sup-" Lloyd stopped himself, and saw the girl. "Would somebody tell me what that thing is!?" Lloyd said.

'Everybody went silent, especially the girl.' I mutter to my thoughts.

"Well if you won't tell me maybe it will," Lloyd was pissed.

'He's never liked the fact of having a girl on the team, besides Nya. The worst part is he won't even tell us why.' I thought hard.

"It has a name." Sensei walked out, with his staff helping him walk.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Yeah the names (Y/n). It doesn't seem to matter, I can just go If you want me to." I tried keeping my cool.

"No, just, come with me." Wu implied, and started to walk off.

Lloyd's POV

"Can I talk to you all!?" I clenched my teeth, and Sensei, Kai, and Jay all walked to me. "We don't even know her!!" I started getting more angry,and whispered loudly. 

"She must stay, I something important to figure out." Sensei Wu said trying to keep his cool.

"Well I'm not with you. I will never like her and call her apart of the team! I was furious, I could never let another girl on the team, not since... never mind" I shake my head, and run inside the Bounty, and into my room. 'I can't let another girl on the team because.. I-I.'

To be continued...