Chapter 3 (Edited)

(Y/n)'s POV

I couldn't help but think who Harumi is. It killed me how I couldn't know the truth.

                             • • •

I hear a sudden "knock, knock" at my bedroom door. I open it hoping it was Lloyd, but it was just Sensei Wu. "Oh, it's just you," I sighed.

"Who were you hoping it would be?" He asked. I didn't respond. "You were hoping it was Lloyd, weren't you?" He asked raising a brow.

"I-I." I hesitated to speak, he wasn't wrong.

"What is it that bothering you?" He asked as we both sit down on the bed.

"Well, somehow he got into my thoughts or I heard his thoughts." I said with confusion, and his eyes widened.

"Has there been anything else going on?" He furrowed a brow.

"I mean so far no.." I answer with concern. I was now worried for myself.

"Let's go train." Sensei Wu blurted out of nowhere.

"Wait what!?" I shouted in confusion, but he didn't answer. He just started walking out of my room.

3rd person POV

"Hey! I'm trying to talk to you!" (Y/n) yelled as he walked to the main control center and I followed him. "Where are we going?!" (Y/n) asked in confusion, but he still ignored (Y/n). She looked at everyone else. "Does he always do this!?" Y/n asked everyone in frustration.

"Yes, in fact. He does it to all of us." Zane smiled trying to get her to calm down.

"Well that makes me feel a little less overwhelmed," (Y/n) shrugged, and the room had just got silent until..

"Nya, take us to the training monastery." Sensei Wu finally said something.

"Now you decide to say something! What's wrong with this guy!" (Y/n) threw her arms up into the air, and she walked away.

                             • • •

"Now that she's gone, there's something important I must say," Sensei Wu putting one hand behind his back with the other holding his staff.

"What is it Sensei?" Lloyd asked still frustrated but is curious.

"It's about (Y/n)," Sensei Wu started looking to the ground. "What's wrong with her?!" Jay asked worriedly.

"Jay, she's fine." Cole rolled his eyes. They looked back at Sensei Wu, and his eyes were widened and his mouth was open.

He pretended to laugh. "On second thought maybe I shouldn't tell you.." Sensei Wu proceeded calling it off.

"Why!?" Jay hollered with utter confusion.

"Well because I don't know if it's true!" Sensei Wu lied and walked away suspiciously.

"I guess I should head to the training monastery.." Nya sighed at the fact that Jay may have feelings for (Y/n).

"You good sis?" Kai sensed something was wrong. "You seem uneasy."

"Pfft, I'm fine!" She lied as she controlled the bounty to go to the training monastery.

"That doesn't sound too reassuring.." Jay frowned, as well as Nya.

"Jay! Just stay out of it!" Nya snapped at Jay, she didn't want him to like (Y/n).  I guess you could say she doesn't want to be an accessory.

"Well someone's angry much," Kai muttered to Jay, and laughed.

"You are not helping this situation!" Jay hollered back to Kai.

"Yeah, but if you didn't like (Y/n), this argument wouldn't be happening!!" Cole shouted angrily at Jay.

"Oh don't make this about (Y/n)!! I barely even know her!" Jay shouted back denying feelings.

Y/n's POV

I started walking out until I heard fighting, I slowly walked away so no one would hear me. I came into my room and sat on the bed. 'This room looks so dull.' I thought as I squinted my eyes all around the room. I found random decorations in the quiet room and went back to my room.

There was a yin and yang poster, and I hung it up. After I decorated, I plopped myself onto my bed and later there for a few minutes.

3rd person POV

"We've arrived!" Nya shouted from the main control room. Sensei Wu walked in my room.

"I want you to put this Gi on." It was a (c/o/c) Gi, Sensei Wu left the room and closed the door. I put the Gi on, and went to find Wu. She was ready to fight more than ever. "Now shall we have you train?" Sensei Wu asked.

"Yes," I nodded my head.

                              • • •

"Uh, are you sure you're gonna be good competing against her.." Jay pointed nervously at (y/n). "She looks very serious.." Jay was shaken.

"Yeah, I don't know Lloyd. Will you be alright out there." Kai added.

"Guys come on! Have a little sympathy for me," Lloyd rolled his eyes, part of him felt a bit bad for (Y/n). Other half not so much.

"Are the contestants ready?" Nya shouted with a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Y/n said very serious. It made Lloyd feel anxious, he gulped.

"And I'm ready too," Lloyd was not afraid, but apart of him wondered why she is so focused on this.

"Well then, this match shall start!" Nya shouts as she jumps to the rooftops of the training monastery.

Y/n's POV

My feet were steady, I waited for the right moment to start attacking. Lloyd attacked first with a high kick, I dodged his attack. "Can't you do any better than that?" I laughed.

"Yeah," Lloyd smiles witch shocked me. "This is just the beginning." He smirked and my eyes widened, he caught me off guard. He attacked me from behind and kicked me in the back. I fell to the ground on my knees. "Why don't you attack this time," Lloyd smirked landing on the ground on his feet.

I didn't wanna fight him for some reason, but I didn't hold back. "You're asking for it." I smiled, and ran towards him with my fist out ready to punch him.

"Stop this madness, before it gets too serious.." Nya was worried and decided to jump down in front of them. I stopped so did Lloyd because we didn't want to hurt Nya. But either way I had the urge to stop I don't know why.

"She's right, but your teacher will be decided tomorrow," Sensei Wu started walking off but stop and looked back a little with a hand behind his back and another with his staff. "Besides, it's been a long day. We should all get some sleep." Sensei Wu smiled, then walked off into the Bounty.

                            • • •

We set the bounty down on the ground, I went into my room, shut the door. I opened my dresser, got dressed, turned the lights off, and went off to bed.