Chapter 10

3rd persons POV

It was the next day. Y/n sat up on her bed with the sun shining through her window down on her. She could barely open her eyes. Y/n sat on the edge of her bed stepping of her bed on by one touching the soft carpet. She tried to stand up but failed and feel onto her knees that are bruised. When she feel there was a big "THUD!"

Cole quickly ran into y/n's room. Along with Kai. "Oh my gosh! Y/n are you alright!?" Cole quickly ran up to y/n putting his hand on her soft smooth shoulders reassuring her. "Y-yeah. I just need to heal more." Y/n slightly smiled. "Here let's get you back into bed." Kai walked up to y/n and picked her up putting her in bed. "We'll bring you breakfast." Cole smiled. "Where's Lloyd?" Y/n asked and Cole and Kai both looked at each other in confusion. "Uh, he's in his room?" Kai said still confused. "O-okay.." Y/n said and comforted herself in her bed. "Alright then, well I'll be back." Kai scratched the back of his head and walked out as Cole watched y/n to make sure nothing would happen.

"C-Cole.?" Y/n looked deeply into his eyes. "Yeah?" He asked looking I her eyes. "I'm scared." She said and Cole's eyes widened and her e/c eyes looked away from him. "Hey! Look at me." Cole said putting his hand up to her face and he looked into her eyes. "Nothing. And I mean nothing will happen to you." Cole moved his hand to her hand. "I promise." He said once more.

Kai walks in and covers his eyes with one hand. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" He apologized and tried walking to y/n to set her breakfast down but bumped into the wall while Cole removed his hand from hers and they both just looked at Kai as he struggled. "Uh, you can look." Cole said and Kai peaked to make sure it were safe and removed his hand from his face and brought y/n's breakfast to her.

Lloyd's POV

I started walking up to y/n's bedroom door and peaked through the doorway just standing there watching her. I wanted to trust her. Believe me, but I can't. I sighed I was about to walk off until I hear a soft familiar voice. "Don't go. Please." I turned around with my eyes widened to see y/n looking at me hopelessly. "I'm sorry." I said so cold and turned around to walk but stopped. "You don't have to be mean, Lloyd. She's different for whatever world your minds in." Kai defended y/n, I hesitated to look back so I didn't. I stood there for a moment and trailed off.

Kai's POV

I see y/n look saddened, and Cole had left the room to train. "What's wrong?" I ask curiously. "Well, I'm thinking about my past and how all Lloyd will do is avoid me." She sighed in sadness. "I think it's time I say my back story." She frowned. "I mean you-" I got stopped. "Trust me. I have to get it out at some point in life." She frowned but was sure she wanted this. "Well I'm all ears. I'm ready when you are." I smiled. She took a deep breath.

"When I was 14, I was in a gang. My family was against gangs, and the gang I was in was the baddest of them all. So.. They put me in a foster home." She frowned and my eyes widened I grabbed her and held onto it tightly reassuring her I'm always here. She smiled. "I was still on the gang, but it was only until then I was taken to an all go school where you had to take medications to help you. It only made thing worse for me, but I tried to put up with it. That mental hospital is what got me out of the gang, it wasn't easy getting out of the gang." Y/n continued and sighed. "I had to get my tattoo removed. And I was tired of people telling me what I can, and can't do. So I ran away. I had to anyway, or else the gang I was in would've killed me. That's when I found out Jay was stalking me while I was on the streets. Which I still feel like he does." Y/n explained.

"But. Let me just say, I know who the mask man really is and what he wants." Y/n looked into my eyes, and my eyes widened.

A/n~ Next update will be on Wednesday.

I'll be will be updating every Wednesday and Friday, and sometimes Sundays!