Chapter 14

3rd persons POV

It was after them training, and y/n went up to Kai. "Hey Kai..." Y/n says nervously.
"Uh hey, are you okay?" Kai asks.
"Well yeah. It's just.. I wan-" Y/n gets interupted.
"We'll do some more practice tomorrow." Lloyd says walking up to both Y/n and Kai and they were in complete silence. "Oh did I interupt something? I'll go..." Lloyd walks away from the two.

"What were you saying y/n?" Kai asks.
"Oh.. it was nothing.." y/n says and gives a little smile and starts walking away.
"No." Kai grabs y/n's wrist. "It's not nothing. It's something, what is it?" Kai asks worriedly.
Y/n looks him in the eyes. "W-what.. What are we..?"

Kai's POV

"W-what.. What are we..?" Y/n was looking down to the ground, and my eyes widened.
"Look at me." I pulled her chin up. "You are mine," I smile and y/n's eyes widened. "What makes you ask?" I ask.
"W-well we kissed last night and.. well you didn't say anything after after that.." Y/n stuttered a bit.
"Well now it's official." I smile and hold out my hand for her and she takes my hand. There we were we walked hand in hand into the bounty as of the others just stared.
"Are they? Dating!?" I hear Cole shout.
"Jesh. Don't make such a big deal out of it Cole." I say and y/n lets out a little laugh.

"Hmph." I hear Cole get out.
"Well now that y/n is-" Master Wu stops when he see's y/n and I hand in hand.
"Something wrong?" I ask curiously.
"Just shocked to see you two holding hands.." Master Wu says.
"Oh, heh heh." I gave a nervous laugh.
"I mean you are y/n's Sensei, so it is a little weird.." Jay rubbed his chin with his thumb and his pointer finger.
"It's definetly going to have to be an adjustment." Lloyd gets out, I look at y/n to see her eyes widen.
"Yeah." Y/n smiles and I smile back.
"I will be back, I need to talk to Lloyd." Y/n whispers to me.
"Don't be long." I whisper back giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Y/n's POV

"Hey Lloyd, you got a second?" I ask.
"Uh yeah sure." He says back but confused.
"Great let's go!" I shout grabbing his wrist and taking him to another room.
"Ahh!" Lloyd shouts as we get to the room and he falls to the ground and gets up. "So what do you need." Lloyd's curiosity gets to him.
"I was wondering if we could start over, and be friends." I play with hands.
"Yeah, of course. Do think Kai will mind?" He furrows a brow.
"Don't worry about him. I was also wondering if you could train me some more late at night?" I ask.
"Yeah, but why at night?" I could tell he was confused.
"Well so nobody knows, and the reason I'm asking you is because I want to be ready for the mask man." I look at the ground in disbelief in myself.
"You'll be fine, but sure." Lloyd puts a hand on my shoulder reassuring me.
"We should get going before Kai get worried.." I say.
"Yeah.." Lloyd scratches the back of his neck.

"We're back!" I shout excitedly and run to Kai giving him a hug.
"What, can't handle without seeing "Mr. Perfect" for one minute?" Jay rolls his eyes.
"Shut up Jay!" I walk up to him and nudge his arm.
"Its been a long day. I'm going to bed." Kai sounds exausted.
"I'm going to bed too." I start walking out of the room after Kai. "It's been a long day. You all should go to bed too." I look at Lloyd giving him a look I won't actually go to bed and he nods.

I waited til everyone was in bed and went out to the training monastery to see Lloyd already there. "Hey." I smiled.
"Hey, ready to start training?" Lloyd says.
"Ready than I'll ever be.." I was kind of nervous, and I could see he sensed it.

Jay's POV

Whatever I did. I couldn't help not think about Nya. So I got off my bed and I tip toe to her room. I gave a small knock, and I hear footsteps head to the door, then I see it open.
"Jay?" Nya was a bit confused.
"Nya could we go somewhere to talk?" I ask nervously.
"Yeah, of course." Nya says back.
We both walk out off the bounty and look down to see y/n and Lloyd training? "What are they doing down there training so late?" Nya says with a bit of concern.
"Who knows. You wanna just go sit on the stairs to get up to the monastery?" I ask.
"Yeah, that should be a peaceful place." Says Nya giving a smile.
We both head to the stairs to get up to the monastery and take a seat. We decided there so if we wanted to we could watch Lloyd train y/n and what they do.
"So what had you wanted to ask?"