Chapter 4 (Edited)

|A/n‼️

W/o/c- Weapon of choice
C/o/c- Color of choice

End of A/n|
________________________________

3rd persons POV

It was the next morning. (Y/n) woke up and got out of bed. She left the room to her.

"Guys, you might want to check this out!" Nya shouted sounding terrified, and (y/n) ran to where she was as fast a she could.

"What's going on?!" (Y/n) shouts out of breath from jolting from one room to another.

"We've got company.." Nya says showing (y/n) a camera of a vehicle behind us as the other ninja quickly run out.

Lloyd's eyes widen. "Do we know who this person in the vehicle is?" Lloyd inquired trying to stay calm.

"I-" Nya started, but stopped herself to see (y/n) running out of the bounty in her ninja suit, all the ninja followed.

"What are you doing!?" Kai yelped. (Y/n) felt this power from within her, she tried figuring out who this guy was but all he was known as was.

"The mask man." She couldn't just stood there and let the mask man try to attack them. "Nya, get the bounty down to the ground!" (Y/n) shouted and started to try and hold him off.

"But-" Nya was interrupted by a worried (Y/n).

"No questions!" (Y/n) started feel her magic being drained. "H-he's draining m-my magic!" (Y/n) stated, hesitating to speak.

"Stop her from using her magic!" Sensei Wu shouted with his eyes starting to widen.

"Why Sensei?" Cole asked.

"She'll die without her magic." Sensei Wu looked deep into Cole's eyes forcing all of there eyes to widen, and they all start running towards (y/n)

"(Y/n) stop!" Lloyd jumped at her forcing her stop using her magic.

"This is what I feared..." Sensei Wu mumbled quietly to himself.

• • •

The bounty sped up and they lost the mask man. Lloyd hugged (y/n) tightly. "Is Lloyd hugging (y/n).." Jay asked.

"No, Jay. Your just imagining things." Kai said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Why did you stop me?!" (Y/n) shouted pulling away from Lloyd in confusion. "I had it out there!"

"Because I didn't want you to die," Lloyd looked down to the ground. "I was so worried. I was determined to stop you." Lloyd frowned looking deeply into (y/n)'s eyes. " I lost someone once.. and I-" (Y/n) stopped Lloyd and pulled him into a hug.

"I understand." She said and stopped hugging him.

"What I don't understand is, why did you save me out of all of them?" Y/n furrowed a brow.

"That was only a one time thing," Lloyd said going back to before. "I only did it for my team." Lloyd said starting to walk away.

"B-but you sa-" (Y/n) didn't understand, and Lloyd cut her off.

"Well I didn't mean any of it, so forget it. It was all for show." Lloyd kept walking for a moment and as (y/n) walked away he stopped walking and looked back to see her leaving and he frowned, and walked off.

Lloyd's POV

That night I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n) I felt so bad, why did I say what I said... I knew I can't let someone in my life like that. I couldn't let anyone else in my life so I just.. shut everyone out.

The lights were off in my room, the door was closed, and I was just laying on my bed. Thinking about her. That's all I did think, think, and over think. 'I wanted to trust her, but I just shut her out instead.' I thought frowning, and staring at the ceiling.