Chapter 6

3rd persons POV

It had been another week. "This actually happened last week, but I think y/n fully shut me out.." Nya frowned. "Your just now deciding to tell us!" Cole shouted to Nya. "Yeah, I didn't know how to bring it up.." She frowned. "I'll talk to her." Zane said. "Aw thanks Zane." Nya said as if it were a blessing. Nya was so upset, was she catching feelings for Y/n? "No problem." Zane smiled,and walked off to Y/n's room.

                           • • •

Zane knocked on y/n's door. She opened it. "Oh hey Zane." Y/n waved. "Hey, Nya's pretty worried about you." Zane said. "Oh no.." Y/n frowned. "You've been shutting her out." Zane frowned. "That's not very nice, is it?" Zane implies. "No, it's not. You know what, I've gotta y'all to Nya!" Y/n shouts with a smile, and Zane smiles too. "Thank you much!" Y/n says as she runs out of her room.

"Nya, I'm so sorry! I never meant o shut you out! I don't know what happened to me, I never do that." Y/n said all in one breath. "It's alright," Nya smiled. "No, no, no. That's not a good thing, she said she never does this." Lloyd said. "Lloyd, calm down." Nya said not worrying about a thing. "No, it could be the mask man!" Lloyd sounded crazy, but he might not of been wrong. "Lloyd, why are you talking to me. I thought you didn't care?" Y/n looked back at him. "Y-yeah, I don't care.." Lloyd lied.

                       • • •

It had been three more weeks, and within those weeks y/n has been acting strange. It was like someone replaced her. Lloyd couldn't stop repeating what happened and how y/n almost died. She's been so close to Nya.

"Hey y/n..?" Nya said nervously. "Yeah?" Y/n said back. " I-I like you." Nya said as she looked deeply into y/n's eyes. "I'm sorry, but we're friends. And that's all we'll ever be." Y/n apologized, it hurt Nya the moment when y/n said. "We're friends. And that's all we'll ever be." It repeated in her thoughts. "I u-understand.. well I have to go!" Nya ran away.

Zane's POV

"I feel I sense someone watching us." I said scanning the whole bounty. "Found it." I said surprised. "What did you find?" Cole asked. I showed what I saw. "No way.." Lloyd said as all of our eyes widened on what we had saw.

Nya's POV

"I can't believe she just flat out said that to my face!!" I shouted stomping my foot so hard on a pillow, that all the fluff went everywhere. "Who says, "We're friends and that's all we'll ever be" Like who could be so cruel!" I shouted throwing a fit. I sighed and plopped myself on my bed. "I thought I had a chance.." I got saddened, and started crying. And as I was crying I fell fast asleep.